New patch BS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YohanasChimpo

12-04-2012

So after downloading the patch, (which took about an hour because it kept getting to 100% then restarting) I reset all my masteries and decided to get into a ranked game. No big deal, right? So I'm in there and I call out adc but this man wants to jungle Voli instead of our first pick jungling Xin (which I agree with completely), so I compromise and let the first pick adc and i support Soraka so our third pick could jungle Voli.

Well after getting through all of this, and having a pretty good team with some friendly heads, my ping skyrockets to 999 at the loading screen, and by the time i get to 100% it crashes. So i restart, and manage to get into the game but I cant move, the whole time it's attempting to reconnect. Eventually, after a little more than a minute went by of this, I decided to just try it again (you know, since I've actually made it into the game this time I figured one more try would do the trick).

But no.

First off the launcher takes forever this time, then it kicks me out halfway through the loading screen, so I try again, same thing. So I was giving it one more try when at this point it couldn't even connect to PvP.net. This resulted in me looking up answers online which, since the client was buggin' out and causing my internet to move sluggishly, resulted in me getting frustrated and restarting my computer, which oddly enough, worked.

That took forever though.

And by the time I finally got into the game the enemy was just finishing destroying our mid inhibitor.

And the sad part is, my team was doing pretty good. 21-23, enemy advantage. But they were just outnumbered. They were good players, and nice people at that. I feel bad because it was my circumstances that got them screwed, and that's what brings me here tonight. This literally JUST happened and I came on here to hopefully set the record straight.

I just wanted to know if it was possible to give these people a pass on the loss of ELO? I myself don't even care I mean I'm bummed but it was practically my fault that they lost (especially in a well matched game) so I don't think it's fair that they lose ELO, and especially because of the patch bugging out, which, judging how it was making my computer act during the download and during the actual game before i restarted, was probably the main cause of this loss for them.

Anyways, if it's possible to review that match, I'll supply the names and champions of the players involved.

And if not, well, at least they'll know I'm as upset about this loss as they are. It was not my intention to throw the game for us and it's actually really frustrating that this had to happen because of a patch that made the game more like DOTA 2 (WTF happened to the shop i mean comeon...)

I digress.

Here are the names of the people I was playing with. I hope they're reimbursed, like I said, I don't even care to be if it means they get sooomeeee

YohanasChimpo

12-04-2012

K update. Since this patch is being bull**** it kicked me out of LoL and I can no longer see the names of the people I was with. **** this

YohanasChimpo

12-04-2012

I remember one player's name - HECHT. He was playing Ezreal, and we were on a team with Mordekaiser, Olaf, Volibear, and I was Soraka. I can't remember anyone else's name. Voli's began with 'Ruro'. The rest I can't remember but it was something Asian-like.

YohanasChimpo

12-05-2012

I JUST STARTED A NORMAL GAME AND I CANT STAY CONNECTED.

What. The. ****.

YohanasChimpo

12-05-2012

999 mother****ing ping. it only went down when i restarted and now it's back.

PrimoVangolaa

12-05-2012

Maybe its youre internet or computer that is causing the problem.

HumpySwánk

12-05-2012

It's not the internet, I have a well established connection and never go above 24 ping, and yet i'm hitting 999 ping aswell.

HumpySwánk

12-05-2012

And your computer doesn't affect ping, it just affects the FPS.

YohanasChimpo

12-05-2012

It's pretty ridiculous, do you think yours is from the patch? I get the feeling mine is but I really don't know. All I know is I've NEVER had these problems, I've had minor disconnects but they were never persistent like this, and it's very frustrating.

JRiMi

12-05-2012

Try to either uninstall and reinstall or go in the client menu before u sign in and use repair mode. Its pretty bad that your on here complaining and bumping this BS when u haven't even tried to do these things yet.