Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ban and reports are not enought

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vesuvias

12-10-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2881286

The solution you are looking for without any of the mess from what everyone is suggesting.

ACGIFT

12-10-2012

Quote:
Ramlock:
i have won 90% of my games with Heim,

Um, you're 21-22 with Heimerdinger in ranked play. That includes going 10-13 with him since the beginning of the Season 3 era. And it's not that you're bad at all; even INCLUDING that poor record with Heim, you still have managed a 23-19 record overall. (that means 13-6 for non-Heim matches, which is pretty great!)

That's hardly 90%.In fact, I would have a hard time believing such a win rate once normal games are figured in; to make that you'd have had to go 107-0 with him in normal matches (for a 117-13 record) to bring you to 90%. I find anything remotely close to that to be HIGHLY doubtful. (and if you wanted to stretch it across your total history, that'd be a minimum of 177-0)

Ramlock

12-10-2012

and now, Diana support
game ended 6/26
i did 4 kills

this wasnt a defeat
was a complete humiliation XD

Ramlock

12-10-2012

another example

Ramlock

12-11-2012

another sweet example XD

i agree with the votation initiative
at the end, trynda fed 13 times, and got no kills, was trolling the entire game