Fix the new shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Riot there is way to much space being wasted in the item shop. I like the new system but there is just 2 much space being put into the useless parts of the the shop and the more important part of the shop has like no space. For example the box where you scroll for the items even when you put it on grid mode which gives you more items at once you still have 3x6 of items and in the area where you choose the categories(Attack Damage, Health, etc) you have so much wasted space between the category and check box. Not to mention the area where you have the build tree for an item and the item description enlarged. That area has to be the biggest waste of space ever. You could have shrinked that down by half and it would still be doing its job. So basicly, ENLARGE THE ITEM BROWSING AREA GOD DAMMIT!

MaskedUnicyclist

12-05-2012

Totally agree, purchasing items takes longer than needed atm.

MrClutchPk3r

12-05-2012

I don't usually come on the forums to post but I thought this is probably the biggest flaw something needs to be changed to the Shop menu to make it more user friendly like before.