Where are the Admins??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuggy

12-04-2012

so there are several post on the error 0xc1e90006 aka VOBank_en_US.fsb no installing and leaving people at 99% complete on step 2/2 and i have notice only one response to it and it was what is the problem.

where are all the Admins or wrenchmen at. do you not see that there are a number of the same issues and no post on how to fix it or patch yet.

the problem: We can not fully patch our client and it keeps giving us the error message saying check hard drive space or internet connection.

The solution:..............................

Nothing from Riot or an Admin. We are looking for a solution to play your game so help us out.

Drakuns

12-04-2012

My friend you like alot of people have just comeoneline and tryed to fix this but i think its one in the morning there so id say they are asleep give em about 6 to 10 hours if we are lucky there is some nerd working hard( if you are i love you) to get it fixed for me its 6pm i tryed for 5 hours to fix with all there usual fixes none helped

Zuggy

12-04-2012

i have been up since 9 am trying to get it to work and get there attention it is now 11pm. if i find a way to fix it i will post it asap. one thing that i think will help a lot of people is if they post a link to the latest VObank_en_US.fsb file and then they can dump it into the folder it needs to be in.

Zuggy

12-04-2012

i just find it really disrespectful to all the other League players that are having the same problem or have the same problem every patch and not one Admin or Wrenchman responds to our post at all.

Zuggy

12-05-2012

bump