I'm not used to the changes OMG RIOT U DON'T GET EVERYONE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoisonedPeace

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostdreamers View Post
i feel like a little kid in a candy factory after the patch
so much to learn and use and change ))
This

Diegalaloca

12-05-2012

u talk like u were our mama or sth.. also u typed a lot to say nothing at all.
The new patch is ok for me.
I just don't like the new interface, it's not bad but it could be way better. The new shop is not easy to look at, I mean its really big and it only has one column of items besides the old one who had 2. Also u cant type on the chat anymore while u buyin, u need to close the shop. That makes no sense to me, it shoulda been improved but those little things make it look like going backwards.
Some items are cool, some are not. but why they would take away really popular items like HoG or FoN ? they could have just rebalanced 'em. Till this patch riot was reworking items that were left behind, or rebalancing the one that needed.
However the patch ain't bad, but it didn't reach my expectatives at all

Diegalaloca

12-05-2012

more, there are not interesting actives on the new items, that would have been really nice. I mean actives that affects the game and make u able to do some different plays, such as hourglass, radiuns, qss or shurelia's

Grollm

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFireflyE View Post
Win!
This

Iink

12-05-2012

Yes.

Maugrymm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegalaloca View Post
u talk like u were our mama or sth.. also u typed a lot to say nothing at all.
The new patch is ok for me.
I just don't like the new interface, it's not bad but it could be way better. The new shop is not easy to look at, I mean its really big and it only has one column of items besides the old one who had 2. Also u cant type on the chat anymore while u buyin, u need to close the shop. That makes no sense to me, it shoulda been improved but those little things make it look like going backwards.
Some items are cool, some are not. but why they would take away really popular items like HoG or FoN ? they could have just rebalanced 'em. Till this patch riot was reworking items that were left behind, or rebalancing the one that needed.
However the patch ain't bad, but it didn't reach my expectatives at all
You are one to talk about typing a lot and saying nothing at all. Just sayin'.

Also, I can't read half of what you're trying to bestow upon the rest of us. Seriously. Are you hungry? Were you regaling us with a tale of selfless heroism?

It seems to me that you were just whining, and doing it terribly. If you can't even manage to dredge up an opinion, don't bother trying to share it. Now go play outside and let the grown-ups talk.

Thanks.

Ramachese

12-05-2012

What is funny is that the changes are not even that surprising. Riot has been letting everyone know well in advance of what was going to change, how and why. You would think with the reaction people are having they loaded up LoL and suddenly everything changed with no warning or reasoning behind it.

Diegalaloca

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugrymm View Post
You are one to talk about typing a lot and saying nothing at all. Just sayin'.

Also, I can't read half of what you're trying to bestow upon the rest of us. Seriously. Are you hungry? Were you regaling us with a tale of selfless heroism?

It seems to me that you were just whining, and doing it terribly. If you can't even manage to dredge up an opinion, don't bother trying to share it. No go play outside and let the grown-ups talk.

Thanks.

not saying nothing ? I pointed clearly the things I dont like. U can't say that not being able to type while buying is a good thing. Is not a big issue but we could do it before and it was good
I said it was my opinion. and if u don like it i dont care, I respect what other pp think, something u should learn about big grown up boy

Maugrymm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegalaloca View Post
not saying nothing ? I pointed clearly the things I dont like. U can't say that not being able to type while buying is a good thing. Is not a big issue but we could do it before and it was good
I said it was my opinion. and if u don like it i dont care, I respect what other pp think, something u should learn about big grown up boy
What was that?! Little Timmy is stuck down a well?! Call the fire department!

How about this, champ. Go read a damn book, in your case a dictionary or a thesaurus may be a little rough to start out on, but there's this little-known author named Seuss who may be right up your alley. I also hear he's a doctor, so that's a plus.

Once you have read said book, or hell, even two, and you feel as if you can somewhat replicate the funny little symbols you find there here on the forums, we'll talk.

Just in case this isn't rubbing off on you. ENGLISH. Use it. It's fun. I promise.