I'm not used to the changes OMG RIOT U DON'T GET EVERYONE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeshura

12-04-2012

Guys, this patch has been out for all of a day. Are you truly THAT afraid of change? What don't you like about the UI specifically? It has a search function, you can search via stat bonuses. And if you remember the icons you can have it in a grid eliminating a lot of scrolling time. I can glance at my skills and see how many points I have without having to hover over it. It does take some getting used too, and I'm still sure manamune is useless (It's not the lack of power, it's that you lose both power AND defensive stats when the only champ who build it are those who kinda rely on early game)

But I digress, Even if some, heck, even if ALL of NA thought the changes were dumb, there are still what? four other servers? You cannot say riot doesn't "Listen to the community" It gave you the Tribunal so you can police yourself, Changes to TT, and a new game mode (Dom) as well as the new support champ everyones (me) has been clambering about.

They said it themselves, they released it during the preseason to see how it takes. You don't like it, fine say so, but be constructive. If they sit and look at the responses and think it's bad, they'll do something about it, trust me, phreak loves being a net idol.

And if you care so much about whether or not riot caters to its community, I recommend you take a role in that community. Join the PBE, Log into the Tribunal, heck send videos and links and such to nika. But don't post these ill thought-out, full on capslock compound phrases and expect that to pass as "feedback".

tl;dr Be constructive, be proactive, be sensible with your criticisms.

Bearform

12-04-2012

Loud noises!

Layden

12-04-2012

I really am.

Darrlek

12-04-2012

Rule #1 People are stupid.

PoisonedPeace

12-04-2012

I love change :P
This patch made me orgasm

GFireflyE

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrlek View Post
rule #1 people are stupid.
Win!

Joe Krake

12-05-2012

People hate change. They're used to the old way for so long that the new one is jarring. They'll get used to it in due time.

iSzathi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedPeace View Post
I love change :P
This patch made me orgasm
Same, exploring rlz.

Lostdreamers

12-05-2012

i feel like a little kid in a candy factory after the patch :D:D
so much to learn and use and change :)))

Anna Sachae

12-05-2012

Jungle's awesome. New masteries are awesome. New items are awesome.

Just so much yes. ^_^