Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

*Still* cannot connect after champion select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Gildarts

12-06-2012

Still bumping this to get some help on the issue.

Blyskyn

12-06-2012

I may not have tried reconnecting enough times, but it seems like if it won't work for me, it won't work at all, no matter how many times I try reconnecting. I've been testing with bots only, so if I "leave" it just ends the game. My ports were tested and came up as good with no errors, and I'd guess yours do too, so I have no idea what the problem is...

MikeBalzary

12-06-2012

I have the same issue, since ever, and until now, no solution worked. I had to "leave" 3 games because i didn't had a chance to connect in the first place, and in a lot more, i conected when people was at least lvl 6. This is really a drawnback, nobody is happy when a teammate seems to be afk in the beginning of the game...i don't even know if i was reported for this...

Blyskyn

12-06-2012

Yeah, I've had to "leave" a few games as well because of this.

Lord Gildarts

12-07-2012

Bump

Syridos

12-07-2012

riot your client sucks lol... i have had problems since i downloaded it first when moa was in release... i want to play and you client that you created prevents me from achieving my goal every time.

P.S. i guess i can't gripe too much... my download for dota 2 just finished.

RhylanBrah

12-07-2012

Did you allow league in your firewall? After each patch I cant connect to a game unless I re-allow league in my firewall I get a pop up each time but you might have to do it manually

Lord Gildarts

12-07-2012

Well he says its allowed through his firewall.

MikeBalzary

12-07-2012

I checked, and created 2 new rules to allow lol in the firewall, still no progress.

Roman

12-10-2012

why hasn't a red responded to this issue yet? i've been having this problem for months and i just got banned because of it. this is disgusting.