*Still* cannot connect after champion select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blyskyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Alright, it's been three or four weeks now, and I'm still unable to connect to a game after champion at least 90% of the time. I waited for a patch to post something here, in case it would bring a fix to my problem, but it hasn't.

I have tried repairing, reinstalling, repairing again, deleting the lol_air_client and lol_launcher folders, disabling my firewall, and opening ports. I can't figure out what the problem is. I started having issues out of nowhere; I'm using all the same hardware in my PC, and have the same modem, router, and ISP that I had before the problem started.

I sent in a ticket, but all I got back was a message saying Riot was aware of the problem and that others were having issues, but they didn't know when it would be fixed by.

Attached is a screenshot of what the game generally does after champion select; the screen closes and the League of Legends logo pops up (as usual), but a small black box opens behind it, and the game proceeds to do nothing. Sometimes, it will tell me it has stopped responding instantly, but it usually waits to be force closed through task manager.

If anyone has ideas of what the problem could be, and/or how to fix it, I'd appreciate it!

Lord Gildarts

12-04-2012

Riot help him please!!!

MoNKeY D KeNNY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Riot pls.

Lord Gildarts

12-05-2012

I know theres a red that can help him with this problem.

Lord Gildarts

12-05-2012

Bump

Hatefuljohnson

12-05-2012

I like your background, and yes this happens to me about every 4th or 5th game it seems, ive never been able to find an actual fix. It either does that or what it did just now to me and i get huge lag spikes and it keeps going to reconnecting, nothing fixes it. Might be two separate problems but i definitely get his as well.

Blyskyn

12-05-2012

Thanks, here's a link to the wallpaper, if you want it: http://www.superbwallpapers.com/3d/g...circles-15078/

Those are weird problems. I get this error constantly, though, and have to play custom games with bots to check and see if it's fixed to avoid "leaving" any more games.

Lord Gildarts

12-05-2012

Bump

Blyskyn

12-05-2012

Bump, being able to play would be nice

CynysterMonkey

12-05-2012

I have the same issue, and have had it for weeks as well. It seems to have gotten worse over time. Before I could close the client, sign back in, reconnect and it would work. But now I try to reconnect half a dozen times and it won't work. I went through all these remedies people cooked up that seemed to work for them but nothing worked for me. A few days back I ported my router for LoL and everything was working fine for a few days till the patch. Now that I've patched I'm back to the same issues.

I tried three matches tonight, the first two by the time I got in everyone was 5 levels ahead of me and the third I couldn't seem to reconnect no matter how many times I tried. I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to give up altogether. I really enjoy the game but spending a quarter of a match just trying to connect or not getting in at all is very frustrating.