Do you think Diana is overpowered?

Yes, she needs a nerf. 115 22.55%
Slightly, she needs a really tiny nerf. 118 23.14%
I really dont know. 26 5.10%
No not at all, she is fine. 125 24.51%
I think she's strong, as in a strong woman in full armor who can take care of herself in a classy yet gut-slashingly elegant way. 126 24.71%
Voters: 510. You may not vote on this poll

About diana

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foo18

12-06-2012

I think diana is complete BS.

She counters every mid that is any good. (Counters include UP mids like swain. Xerath would do alright too). Unlike most melee mids she isn't vunerable to autoattack harass. If you autoattack her, she lands a free Q. She also goes very well into late game, unlike most assassins.

Diana is basically akali, but without the weak points, and she is REALLY tanky without needing items.

To everyone who says "Just dodge her Q" you are wrong.
1. All champs have skillshots, and if you could just dodge them all 100% of the time they would all suck,
2. She doesn't even need to hit it. If she just jumps on you without hitting it, you'll only ALMOST die instead of dying for sure. Then her ult is back up in no time.

I frequently find myself being tower dived by her at full HP while she has 3/4, and losing BADLY.

As a gold player who mains mid the only hope I ever have of surviving the lane (unless I am just MUCH better than the diana) is with Vlad (she can't dive me) morgana (can actually kill her if I harass with W enough) and Caitlyn (Always out of range, and you can make her eat a cupcake if she jumps at you).

I mean, you guys saw IPL 5. The only mid more in need of a nerf is Evelynn.

NC Daj

12-06-2012

She's a melee burst assassin. Focus her and she melts. Dodge her Q and she can't do her burst combo.

Part of the reason so many find her OP is that she counters some of the best mid champions. She is, however, hard countered by a number of the less popular mids (ie Swain, Ryze and Heimerdinger).

QuodED

12-06-2012

I am curious to see how Heim manage to zone Diana.

Esadmo

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nc daj View Post
she's a melee burst assassin. Focus her and she melts. Dodge her q and she can't do her burst combo.

Part of the reason so many find her op is that she counters some of the best mid champions. She is, however, hard countered by a number of the less popular mids (ie swain, ryze and heimerdinger).
Exactly! Thank you sir.