So. Separation Anxiety; How to deal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBaron Nashorx

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliath View Post
lol @ drinking port

I cannot relate to this problem, so I cannot offer advice.
Gangplank is inspired by us port drinkers, show support! Yarrrgh.

@Graphika thanks for the tips. Biggest issue is i just can't seem to settle enuogh to really enjoy anything. I think port might just be the best result - for tonight at least. Not advocating strong drinking btw, just saying it'll hopefully take the edge off so i can actually do something else without doing laps of running up the wall, accross the ceiling, down the other wall and back to my chair.

Graphika

12-04-2012

I used to drink every now and then to do the same. So I know how you feel. It's just not really ideal for a long run. My boyfriend lives in Pennsylvania while I live in Florida, so I am used to having to feel the way you feel right now. If I was in a short term long distance thing, I'd probably drink, too, haha.

Gazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBaron Nashorx View Post
I got a hall pass because she knew it'd be 2-4 weeks. Still, i find it rather odd. I've been out a few times to get groceries etc and seen some real hotties.

But i'm just not interested. Cam4 and some other sites help to get the rocks off but as far as actual *** with another woman? Completely uninterested almost =S
wait...does this mean she gave you a hall pass to cheat on her because she's going to be gone a month?

xBaron Nashorx

12-04-2012

Yes, she really did. She's a borderline nymph so *** means much, much more to her than the average person. I gave her one too.... she was saying the other day she completely forgot she had one too lol.

Gazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBaron Nashorx View Post
Yes, she really did. She's a borderline nymph so *** means much, much more to her than the average person. I gave her one too.... she was saying the other day she completely forgot she had one too lol.
and you would be totally fine knowing she went off for business and boned some random dudes?

xBaron Nashorx

12-04-2012

No, i wouldn't be totally fine. But it does run in her family, her mums and aunties are the same way.
In her own words it's like never having an "off" switch and sadly it's rare for her to be satisfied for more than 10 minutes. It's not a nice thing to have and i don't want it to be any harder to deal with than it has to be.

xBaron Nashorx

12-05-2012

I just stopped into the pub for a game of pool and a couple of beers while i was out.
Alcohol is great. I might actually be able to make it through tonight without being a total jerk to everyone one.

On a side note, as i opened the door and walked in, this random chic i've never seen in my life totally perked up. I think she liked what she saw, oddly my reaction was to dip my head and kind of turn away. That's just how reluctant i am to even be with anyone else, regardless of hall pass. Automatically i just kinda shrugged her off.

xBaron Nashorx

12-05-2012

i just tested shaco jungle, starting with a longsword....

It might not be *ALL* bad. I might be able to make this work - but only if i rush Cleaver.
Not sure if want.

TheDancingDead

12-05-2012

She's a nympho? The girl first spoken about?

If so... I'd say walk away.

xBaron Nashorx

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDancingDead View Post
She's a nympho? The girl first spoken about?

If so... I'd say walk away.
That's the typical responce many people have regarding disabilities tho. I can appreciate how life affecting that attitude is, because i'm technicalyl disabled myself with adhd and aspergers.

Just because someone has a disability, doesn't mean they can't live life normally or have proper relationships dude.

Honestly you just came accross as having the attitude of "OMG she's a nympho? Sekrately dat juz meanz SHE LUVS KAWK!".... which is in no way accurate.