So. Separation Anxiety; How to deal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBaron Nashorx

12-04-2012

I'm 29. Never been in a serious live-with relationship before. Been with my fiancee for around 14 months give or take and atm she's interstate on family business. She's been gone 3 weeks and it's still another week before i fly over.

How to deal with seperation anxiety D: It's getting to the point where i'm just about RUNNING up the walls. **** this crawling shiz. She's been sending me pictures to help alleviate some... "problems" and we talk every day, often more than one call.

IDK what more i can do to keep the stress at bay until i fly over :S

edit; No, LoL is not an option, S3 changes are horrible and they've made my favourite champ TRASH TIERRRRR. It's just plain frustrating to play now.

Sir Loins

12-04-2012

Hang with friends.

Bruhmane

12-04-2012

Jack off like 6 times a day.

Biotic Volus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

You can always kill more champions to get your mind off things. To be honest, I didn't even know you could move at all, let alone have a serious relationship.

xBaron Nashorx

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhmane View Post
Jack off like 6 times a day.
Doing it already? Relationships aren't just all about ***, i miss HER and all the closesness that comes with that, not just the ***.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niht View Post
Hang with friends.
Might just be me, but it doesn't really help

TheDancingDead

12-04-2012

Beer. Lots of beer.

I would suggest an alternative with no real side effects, but suggesting beer (which destroys your liver and has huge health effects) won't get me nuked.

EDIT: No really, never over-drink. Added incase someone freaks.

CandyPuffs

12-04-2012

You should focus on other things. School, work, other friends. You can't just fill your life with one person. Maybe thats why you feel so empty.

TheDancingDead

12-04-2012

Also, immersion is big. Try an mmo, or better yet, read a good book.

Otherwise, be careful you're not developing a dependency. They're unhealthy for both you and your relationship.

LostLaneWonGame

12-04-2012

Call up the guys and get a stag party going.

Cause you'll never get a more golden opportunity.

Gray

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

hang with friends, learn to love s3 league, go to work, go to school, find a hobby. Talk to your fiancee at night.