Banned until Dec. 5th...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soulwraithe

12-04-2012

So...why am i still banned?

Drakuns

12-04-2012

its only the 4th there i think still

Soulwraithe

12-04-2012

Again with the timezone comment? Come on people its 2012. They can tell what timezone my ip is in.

Lord Gildarts

12-04-2012

Its the timezone bro. Its only the 4th for PST.

Soulwraithe

12-04-2012

I'm sorry dude, do you really think they cant tell where my ip originates from? That's just... simply uneducated.

Soulwraithe

12-04-2012

I wil lnow post the exact email i received. Please explain how I have not been unbanned 24 hrs after receiving it.

Greetings Summoner,

We have been tracking the increasing Leaver Penalty on your account rath665 with some concern. Please remember that repeatedly leaving games or idling during gameplay hurts your team and the overall experience of all Summoners on the field. In order to discourage this behavior, we must take action against those who make it a habit by issuing suspensions.

Due to the increase in Leaver Penalty, your account has been temporarily suspended for one (1) day. If you are experiencing any unexplained disconnections or crashes, please contact us at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ and we will be happy to resolve any technical issues you may be experiencing.

For more information regarding Leaver Buster, please visit the following FAQ: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...averbuster-faq

Please keep in mind that if you continue to leave matches or idle during gameplay your account will be subject to longer suspensions that could culminate in the permanent suspension of this account.

Best regards,

Riot Games Player Support

Hirix

12-05-2012

They go off THEIR timezone, when it is the right time as they see it to end your punishment, they will.

Basically, stop getting in trouble and breaking the rules and you will not have the problems, you have only yourself to be angry at.