Revert to Old Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSqrd

12-04-2012

Who agrees?

Raider001

12-04-2012

To be honest.. when they last changed it, i thought they made it way too easy. I think making it a little harder is an improvent. Probably the only thing they did right in this patch

ChickenArise

12-04-2012

Agreed.

Season two was too easy, season three is ridiculous. Season one was juuuuuust right. Heh. I agree that they went too far. Their stated intention was to make the jungle more attractive to farm than ganking, what they really did was make it well nigh impossible to gank since the jungle camps chow down on your HP so hard.

Out of my four real life friends who play this game, two have stated that they are quitting LoL for the foreseeable future because they just feel so overwhelmed by all these changes. I expect one of them will come back eventually... but man. There goes my arranged 5 team.

GFireflyE

12-05-2012

Love the new jungle.

Anna Sachae

12-05-2012

Also love the new jungle. I couldn't grasp the S2 jungle. This one is much more my speed.

TeknoWizard

12-05-2012

Welcome to every new change. Ever. Of all time.

Give it a few weeks, and everything will be sorted out. If it still feels wrong by that time, then I'm sure RIOT will make changes. We can't do much until then.

JevelFaithful

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenArise View Post
Agreed.

Season two was too easy, season three is ridiculous. Season one was juuuuuust right. Heh. I agree that they went too far. Their stated intention was to make the jungle more attractive to farm than ganking, what they really did was make it well nigh impossible to gank since the jungle camps chow down on your HP so hard.
While I like the jungle. That may prove a problem. but if it is, wouldn't it be easy to lower the dmg of camps. Possibly just moving them around so that the small monsters hit hard, but can be dispatched quickly (like now), leaving the main one to be a dmg sponge.

Did you try with a sustain jungler? I think the point of the patch was to buff them

On topic : disagree

Aceroar

12-05-2012

I like that the jungle is harder. It should be that way.

As for everything else concerning this patch, yes there needs to be some tweeking. But when has that been any different for ANY patch concerning ANY game in the history of online games.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Welcome to every new change. Ever. Of all time.

Give it a few weeks, and everything will be sorted out. If it still feels wrong by that time, then I'm sure RIOT will make changes. We can't do much until then.
This.

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I like the new jungle , I feel like the jungler could not be a star in the end game and now they can. Meanwhile you took away true counter picking as the jungler could camp top to save a nasus from a Riven or from any of the other countered situations.