Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Binxy Prime

12-08-2012

Hey guys, mordekaiser is my favorite champion and Im looking for ways to improve with him, I wrote a guide at lolking.net to try and get my knowledge base on paper and try to decide what items are optimal on him and such.

http://www.lolking.net/guides/3247 - here is a link to it.

If anyone has any advice for me to help with my morde play please post here or comment on my guide on lolking.

Thank you for your time,

Binxy

jmgr4y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I play Morde a decent amount and I'd be lying if I said I was the most experienced person with him.

However; I've only lost 1 lane ever (vs Jarvan 4) and my other losses have been due to teams raging at each other and surrendering even though I was in the midst of bringing us back in those games.

Runes: Mpen reds, hp scaling yellows, flat ap blues, 2x flat ap quints and a ms quint
Masteries: 9/21
Build: start boots/ pots, try to get giants belt first b if not get an amp tome. First build rylais, sorc boots, then hextech revolver.

From there you have a lot of options, same with your leveling scheme. Always level your e first, and get your ult as possible. Need tankiness? get your w. Need dmg? get your q. Same with your build need tankiness? Get items like abyssal scepter, spirit visage, wardens mail, zhonyas. Need more damage? get items like: rabbadons, death fire grasp, liandry's torment. That combination of liandry's and rylais is devastating to their hp bar especially when you have ignite and your ult.

You should basically be unstoppable. Spam your e as much as possible to keep your shield up and harass even the people who supposedly counter you.

I got counter picked by a malzahar earlier (supposedly one of morde's toughest matchups) and I absolutely ground and pounded him.

Binxy Prime

12-08-2012

I actually think you would benefit from my guide, if you build a hextech as your first item you can cancel out a great deal of the damage that mordekaiser does to himself, also by going deeper into offense rather than the defense tree you can increase your base damage and thus increase how quickly you build up your shield, this is a big deal in the early game.

From here it would be fine to build rylias and deathcap, but I prefer stacking magic pen for damage and resistances and just a bit of health, I've had a lot more success with it that I expected and to me, it feels the strongest.

pancident

12-08-2012

I just started Mordekaiser, and really like him so far. I'm looking over your guide right now, seeing if there's a difference between how I play/build him, and how you do it.