The new hud was pointless and will throw off old players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x2theone2x

12-04-2012

In all honestly i like the new hud to the extent while fighting, however it completely throws me off in game, constantly i have to keep looking at it because my mind has not considered it normal yet, and what was the point? This is my only gripe with the new hud while playing the game, however the in game store is beyond terrible, who thought this was a good idea?
It takes me far more time to find an item with this hud than the previous, when i know exactly where it is, it lacks the simplicity the previous one had.

All i want is a option to switch the huds during game, or prior.

WizzOnU

12-04-2012

The New commands Hud is horrible, and everyone i talk to agrees. Its just Too big....I actually went into my resolution to see if it was reset after patch because the HUD gives you that feeling lol.

I haven't had time to comment on other changes, but the HUD immediately bounced out at me in a bad way. MY thoughts are that the designers of the game play on such a huge display, possibly projector screens? so the HUD would be Ideal for that use, BUT for the Average user its a slap in the face. I have a 22" screen and the HUD is just massive lol.

Please make it sleeker, smaller. Thankyou!!!

x2theone2x

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzOnU View Post
The New commands Hud is horrible, and everyone i talk to agrees. Its just Too big....I actually went into my resolution to see if it was reset after patch because the HUD gives you that feeling lol.

I haven't had time to comment on other changes, but the HUD immediately bounced out at me in a bad way. MY thoughts are that the designers of the game play on such a huge display, possibly projector screens? so the HUD would be Ideal for that use, BUT for the Average user its a slap in the face. I have a 22" screen and the HUD is just massive lol.

Please make it sleeker, smaller. Thankyou!!!
The hud in the options is scaleable

WizzOnU

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2theone2x View Post
The hud in the options is scaleable
Really? I didn't know that LOL

Aplayaz2000

12-04-2012

am a new player and it throws ME OFF

didnt stop us from winning tho! whooooooooooo