Too many champs to choose. Halp? 0_0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shockbound

12-05-2012

Zilean. Dive that tower for that kill and die?

Chronoshift, bitches.

But seriously, great undodgeable AoE harrass, great cc, HUGE mobility, and his QWQ burst is very fast and very strong.

Metabot

12-05-2012

Dude get nidalee, seriously. Nidalee is so rewarding when you are good at her. her kit literally has so much in it. Long ranged nuke, Sight revealing traps that reduce % armor and MR, Spammable heal with attack speed increase, phsyical execution move that does up to %300 more damage the lower they are, spammable mobility escape, Aoe clear and increased stats from her ult. Once you get her down she is just too good.

Arosonomy

12-05-2012

LOL Such varied choices XD

I do love Ryze; but what shouldI be saving my points up for (aside from runes/pages lol).

AS far as Orianna goes. She looks a little hard, but her abilities (let alone her passive) seem very powerful. I'll have to check her out. :3

Syndra. I fought her once and initially she was SO hard to counter because I had NO idea what she was doing XD She, like Orianna seems very complciated, but that Ulti... Oh that Ulti + Scatter...

Blitz. I was thinking about playing him the other day. That pull is a nasty initiater. I'll definitly try him out as well.

LOL Olaf. Oh the pains of thinking I've got him down to where I can kill him, and then my face melts.... >_<; Would be nice to be on ther other side of the melting tbh~! But all roles!? Daaaang XD

As far as AP Trist goes; will I essentially build her like I would AP teemo? She seems like a solid champ, cheap too!

Grimword

12-05-2012

I think you might want to try Cassiopeia. Sure, she's squishy and difficult, but if you use her right you can really melt the opposition. Her ult can turn team fights into your favour and it's pretty fun to chase people down, spamming E.

Metabot

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arosonomy View Post
LOL Such varied choices XD

I do love Ryze; but what shouldI be saving my points up for (aside from runes/pages lol).

AS far as Orianna goes. She looks a little hard, but her abilities (let alone her passive) seem very powerful. I'll have to check her out. :3

Syndra. I fought her once and initially she was SO hard to counter because I had NO idea what she was doing XD She, like Orianna seems very complciated, but that Ulti... Oh that Ulti + Scatter...

Blitz. I was thinking about playing him the other day. That pull is a nasty initiater. I'll definitly try him out as well.

LOL Olaf. Oh the pains of thinking I've got him down to where I can kill him, and then my face melts.... >_<; Would be nice to be on ther other side of the melting tbh~! But all roles!? Daaaang XD

As far as AP Trist goes; will I essentially build her like I would AP teemo? She seems like a solid champ, cheap too!
Trust me dude, Nidalee is the champ ur looking for. When you get bored of AP with heryou can switch to AD bruiser.

Arosonomy

12-05-2012

Zilean XD He seems so weird though, I'm afraid to try him out. That time-bomb is amazing I know, but that... Oh... OH!! Double time bomb! Eeeeeeew lol. And Time shift is an amazing free Guardian Angel. Hmmm

And nidalee looks fun. By what you're saying she has some amazing diviersity. I like being abe to adapt to the situation. Hm...

As far as Cassiopeia goes, sooooo many skill-shots. It'd probably take some getting used to, but with that passive, ulti, and well-aimed use of her skills... seems kind of op XD

Choronus

12-05-2012

To me, it seems you would do best with a higher health or AP aggressive champion. All that I can think of for that would be Veigar, Fiddlesticks, or Orianna. Although, I would highly recommend Orianna. She seems the best suited to you.

Hongerdonger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by arosonomy View Post
if thats not really helpful, then i'd say a champ that is litterally a glass cannon with an attitude.
welcome to the league of draven.