Too many champs to choose. Halp? 0_0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arosonomy

12-04-2012

I know that this question has been spammed acrossed the forums, as well as other sites; I however, would like a constructive out-look. First, allow me to give a brief statement on what I am specifically looking for.

Im not usually one for support, but if I must (and it's rare that I, in fact MUST) choose a support I choose a champ like Lux. I LOVE her CC and shield. Not to mention her sniping capability with her ulti. But usually I play her as an AP-Mid.

Honestly; AP mid is my strongest point. My favorite champions include;

Lux: Please see above.
Morganna: Not as powerful as I'd like, but (to me) a somewhat tanky, nega-version of lux.
Ryze: I loooove rarely running out of mana and being a powerhouse of electrical death to boot late game as well.
Diana: I sometimes play her jungle, but I absolutely love her mobility. Q+R is a great gap closer, deals a ton of damage, and if planned correctly, can be a great "Teleport" tactic to escape enemies by jumping over a treeline/wall.

Essentially; I like mages. With the excepetion of Diana (who is my second favorite; only to Lux), I preffer to keep my distance and play ranged. I know it's generally NOT the best strategy, but I usually run Clarity/Ghost, Clarity/Flash, or Clarity/Ignite depending on who I'm playing. So Mana issues aren't really that big of a deal to me.

I've tried Ziggs and Xerath; I like them, but not enough to buy them. I own Vladimir, and well, aside from his sustain and poking ability-- I feel like he doesn't do as much as I'd like him to do.

What I'm looking for:
Doesn't HAVE to be a mage, but I definitly preffer champs that are either full AP, or have the ability to be hybrids and not suck horribly (e.g. Evelynn or Elise). I'd like to have a well balanced champ thats moderate at damage and moderate at survival/support. If thats not really helpful, then I'd say a champ that is litterally a glass cannon with an attitude.

Now I know that it's REALLY hard to be like "Play this champion even though I have no idea how you play!" So essentially;

I am:
-Very agressive. Sometimes to a fault. I will tower dive and die to get a kill D:
- A team player. Being by myself is nice, but I love me a good jungler/support/tank that can help me gank unsuspecting/solo summoners.
-Not very experienced with other types of champions. All I really ever play is AP Carry (bot/mid) or straight up AP-Mid. I am willing to move out of that bracket, but I am wary lol.

Essentially with the above knowledge, what are your suggestions for champions to try out, and why do you feel that they are a good choice to make?

Thank you in advance for your time. I have a tendency to rant. >_>

Arosonomy

12-05-2012

I was really hoping for some feedback; but I understand that it's frowned upon to double-post/repetitively bump so I will only do this this once. >_<;

/bump

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Stick with Ryze. Save up your points

Treeke

12-05-2012

You could play orianna.

Lucky Zilean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Based on being very agressive and a team player, I recomend trying blitzcrank

Crimson King

12-05-2012

If you want a challenge, get Syndra. Practice a lot and melt faces

Ragebeard Manric

12-05-2012

If you are a real man, you will play Olaf.

In all roles.

innervation

12-05-2012

AP tristana. Now a successful turret dive means you can jump out and not die. Also has a lot of mana issues, so the fact that you're used to having clarity will be nice. Doesn't get tanky at all, just more damage and a dfg.

Edit: Her AA range ends up being good, but your cast ranges still suck, so AP trist actually plays more like diana than a ranged mage. I still think you'll like it though.

Gobul Gobbler

12-05-2012

APC and supporty? Galio sounds like he'd fit you.

Jack Haruka

12-05-2012

Orianna seems like your best bet.