New Chat Font <3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pommegranate

12-04-2012

I love the new chat font --- a lot. I haven't been in game yet since the patch hit and was spectating my friends' matches while I was working on some school work and I LOVE the new chat font a lot. It's sleek and easy to read. I had a mini-graphic design font snob happiness spasm when I saw it. I think some people may say it's too narrow or too small, but it fits my purposes perfectly and is very aesthetically pleasing <3

Randomcivilian0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I think the lower case T needs to be fixed, it feels absolutely tiny compared to every other letter.

PanConLeche

12-04-2012

The first game after the patch, ohgawd, it sure was a something else, I wasn't expecting all those changes, but it's good though, i also really like the chat font

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Chat font is fine.

Chat size though...............

Firefly303

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Please tell me this is a sarcastic thread. Chat font size is flipping terrible. its not even big enough to see to comment on the font type.

Pommegranate

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly303 View Post
Please tell me this is a sarcastic thread. Chat font size is flipping terrible. its not even big enough to see to comment on the font type.

Not sarcastic at all!

Never said anything about the font size. The font type is perfect and the size is preferable for me, personally, but I can see how someone might complain about its size. However, the font itself is very lovely, very clean and very legible, it's also very clean and I think compliments the new hud and changes to League very well.

Nemix

12-09-2012

I find the new fonts too small even at maximum.