Ban my account now

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheManStache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

EDIT: Still nothing.

EDIT: **** the rules. Br°Hammer stole my account. Compare his first rune page with the one the thief created on my account. Also, Super Synapse duo'd with the thief on my account, then immediatly after my account logged off, Super Synapse duo'd with Br°Hammer twice. Then twice again this morning. I contacted both via my smurf. Br°Hammer denies it (obviously) and Super Synapse wont answer.

I am not waiting for your **** ass support to restore my account! Someone has gotten my password for my account, changed my email, and is now playing games on my account. I will NOT sit around and wait for them to discover that my credit card is attached to that account.

BAN IT until support gets around to fixing this issue. Someday.

EDIT:
I've sleuthed out who it is using LoLking.net. Cant actually say without "naming and shaming" and thus getting myself banned. (Genius rules riot). But you can figure it out for yourself.

If you look at who the kog'maw games and see who he is duoing with, then check his history to see who he duo'd with after, you found him. Check MY active rune page, and that guys active rune page to see.

RYOThatesme

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by haoleboi69 View Post
I am not waiting for your **** ass support to restore my account! Someone has gotten my password for my account, changed my email, and is now playing games on my account. I will NOT sit around and wait for them to discover that my credit card is attached to that account.

BAN IT until support gets around to fixing this issue. Someday.
troll.

TheManStache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYOThatesme View Post
troll.
Not a troll. Request #4418469

Aldarei

12-03-2012

umad

Calys Teneb

12-03-2012

Your credit card data isn't saved to an account. It's wiped when the transaction is complete.

RYOThatesme

12-03-2012

troll

TheManStache

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Your credit card data isn't saved to an account. It's wiped when the transaction is complete.
That is absolutely untrue. It gets saved to the account. I did remember that I do have to enter the security code everytime, so it should be ok in that regard.

But he's still playing games on my account, and theres no telling what kind of trolling he/she is doing...

Skullchaos

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Uhh... Not it's not. It is indeed saved. He just needs the Security code which is unlikely that the hacker possesses this information but the card number is indeed saved on the account, along with Address and other personal information.

TheManStache

12-03-2012

He's duoing with someone named Super Synapse.

EtherealShino

12-03-2012

must be a troll, you can link a Credit card to your account... It always clears the information on your account, so if this happens people wont get their money stolen... They can't do anything to your account, other than spend the IP or RP that is currently on it, and im sure riot would simply refund the IP/RP in the event of it being spent, while also removing the item it was spent on.. Just relax, if you are honest, they will fix it.

ahh i see how it is added now, nevermind. either way, he cant do anything without the security code, so relax.

12345 ... 9