What tricks have you pulled off with Runaan's Hurricane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Facecheck4Heals

12-04-2012

i got a quadra

loltastic659

12-04-2012

Teemo is broken. AP or AD Teemo with this thing does incredible amounts of dps.
Kog'maw is broken. Incredible range, incredible damage, incredible multi-target attacks.
Graves is broken. Infinite quickdraw.
Vayne and Ezreal are no longer as viable as others, due to runaan's not being a very good item on either.

Ghettoman45

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
O.O

What? It's not on the Season 3 site, and I never noticed on the PBE... Guess I never went to use it. Hm.

How do you guys feel about that? Does this mean that percent of max health damage is reserved for champions who have it innately?
the blood razer was removed, but the lantern is still in the game!

LoudFootSteps

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
O.O

What? It's not on the Season 3 site, and I never noticed on the PBE... Guess I never went to use it. Hm.

How do you guys feel about that? Does this mean that percent of max health damage is reserved for champions who have it innately?
I forgot to add that Blade of the Ruined King has 4% health shred, similar to Madreds but with less overall stat bonuses.

futuresight23

12-04-2012

Saw a Graves build it 1st. Then followed it up with Statik Shiv. Attack speed is nice but having the attack power to back it up is better.

first time Vayne

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudFootSteps View Post
I forgot to add that Blade of the Ruined King has 4% health shred, similar to Madreds but with less overall stat bonuses.
Yes, I love Blade of the Ruined King. So much better than Madred's... All the lifesteal outweighs the value of the armor, attack speed, etc. for me. If I really need armor, then I'll get GA or a real defensive item, and attack speed is found on many stronger items now. In fact, I'd argue that it always has... Madred's was overpriced, imo. lol