What tricks have you pulled off with Runaan's Hurricane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

first time Vayne

12-04-2012

Teemo's Toxic Shot is an on-hit effect, so he essentially has 3 autoattacks after building this item. Heavy AP and attack speed with Runaan's make him an even better at pushing lanes and backdooring than he already is AND give him much more strength in team fights than he currently has. Basically, he is buffed both where he is strong and where he is weak. I love it.

Frozen Mallet gives you a potential team-wide permaslow if you alternate your targets well. Combine with boots upgraded to Furor, and you have whole-team permaslow chase potential. The enemy Teemo in a game I played just now was doing this. I was laughing so hard, especially after we killed him. Frozen Mallet + Runaan's = not enough damage to deter me. lol >:}

Malady can decrease the entire enemy team's magic resist simultaneously if you manage your targets to spread the hits out. Make people rage by combining with Soraka's Starcall and a carry like Katarina. O.O

I haven't tested it with Tiamat. I wonder if you would get splash damage on the 2 bolts... Post back here if you try it!

Does Vayne's true damage proc on Runaan hits?

Can they critical hit?

-----

I don't know if these are particularly balanced right now (I'll leave that to Riot to decide), but they sure are fun tricks that I've either done, seen done, or pondered doing using the new item, Runaan's Hurricane. What have you pulled off with it?

I Am Illiterate

12-04-2012

Haven't tried Hurricane yet, but just here to say Tiamat got changed to melee only.

adc

12-04-2012

Here's what you guys are missing: Kog. Holy ****ing **** that sounds broken as **** with his W.

first time Vayne

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Illiterate View Post
Haven't tried Hurricane yet, but just here to say Tiamat got changed to melee only.
I knew the upgraded item, Hydra, was melee only, but I hadn't looked at Tiamat yet. That's good to know, and I like the sound of the change. Thanks.

Lemme know if you find anything cool / OP with hurricane.

first time Vayne

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Here's what you guys are missing: Kog. Holy ****ing **** that sounds broken as **** with his W.
HAHAHA Oh man you're right, that will be messed up! I don't play Kog, so I hadn't thought of this one. Put Malady and Madred's on him too if you're going AP. So much strength for so much range.

LoudFootSteps

12-04-2012

Vayne must hit a target 3 times in a row with her basic attacks. Therefore Runaan's would literally shut down her ability.

LoudFootSteps

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
HAHAHA Oh man you're right, that will be messed up! I don't play Kog, so I hadn't thought of this one. Put malady and Madred's on him too! x.x
Madred's was removed.

first time Vayne

12-04-2012

On a somewhat unrelated note, I'm going to add here -- because I can -- that I really like the change to Malady. It's finally a worthy late game item for champs other than Teemo. My Fizz is a happy fish.

first time Vayne

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudFootSteps View Post
Madred's was removed.
O.O

What? It's not on the Season 3 site, and I never noticed on the PBE... Guess I never went to use it. Hm.

How do you guys feel about that? Does this mean that percent of max health damage is reserved for champions who have it innately?

adc

12-04-2012

You never saw madred's anyway. Last Whisper + other AD items just made you do more damage anyway. Kog'maw doesn't really use it so much for the health shred as the range, although the health shred + his other damage is really good.