Heimer vs Easy Bots Borked Turrets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowed Ruby

12-04-2012

Heimers Turrets will continually interrupt and deter bot captures on capture points, even with 4 bots there. I mean, it's a bit lolsy sitting there and watching map domination occur from 2 turrets, but it's still borked!

I don't have a video or anything to go along with this, but check it out. Max rank turrets are best for this but level 1 rank works too.

(For those confused, Borked = Broken).

HaIfhearted

12-04-2012

Yeah, I've seen this.
I hate seeing people lock Heimer when I'm playing my first win, because it usually means the game will be over before I can get past the 10-15 kill mark.

Zeiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Sometimes, I purposely try to let my teammates die whenever there's a Heimer in our team. It doesn't matter if we lose windmill, Heimer's gonna 1v5 them anyways.

If I could kill the Heimer teammate, I probably would. LOL.

I try to find an enemy node that has minions and farm up and do lulz build and never ever cap unless I want to end soon. Might as well do weird **** instead of having the most boring matches in Dom.

smXho

12-05-2012

Smite dem turrets

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Wait i'm confused, is this serious? Do people still play Heimer?

BeefJerkyHunter

12-05-2012

Heimerdinger has absolutely nothing in comparison to Zyra.

HaIfhearted

12-05-2012

Guys, this is a vs ai thing, not a solo q thing.
The bots are seriously retarded when it comes to heimer turrets.

Apparently they place a higher priority on capping the point than they do on clearing out his turrets first, so they will walk up to the point and start capping, then the turrets will hit them and stop them from capping, and instead of killing the turrets they just do this awkward dance and keep trying to cap the point until they have no health left.

It seriously trivializes bot games and ends them way to fast for my liking.

NavyGothic

12-05-2012

Bots have trouble with Heimer turrets on SR too. It's just one of those things, I guess. A little quirky, but ultimately it's not really a big issue.