So I tried Hecarim jungle since I heard a lot of QQ about him...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valiant Corvus

12-04-2012

Holy jesus. He's a LOT stronger now, I dunno what people are complaining about.

I ran a defensive page on him, 9/21/0 (I missed the movement masteries, but oh well). Built boots of mobility and augmented them for more movement speed, wriggles, triforce, and a Zephyr (This item is AMAZING on him).

Ghost putting me up to 900 ms with E, NO ONE could escape. I dunno why people are complaining about him being bad in the new jungle, because he might just become my new primary jungler.

SOSBrigade

12-04-2012

hecarim was always good, this patch didn't change much

Kyzrathnosh

12-04-2012

This patch just made him stronger, really. Run ghost instead of Flash and watch your opponents die as you Rampage their corpses.

Valiant Corvus

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOSBrigade View Post
hecarim was always good, this patch didn't change much
Apparently he was unable to take blue buff on the first round according to some people in forums (And on my friends list, even).

Hell, the last game I played him the Sona actually TOOK blue from me because I smited too early; still went 15/3/15.

SOSBrigade

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant Corvus View Post
Apparently he was unable to take blue buff on the first round according to some people in forums (And on my friends list, even).

Hell, the last game I played him the Sona actually TOOK blue from me because I smited too early; still went 15/3/15.
in general the blue golem is much harder for junglers to tackle solo cause you can't leash anymore, its easier if your adc/top laner helps you out a little more then usual

although i usually run tank masteries on hec

I Am Illiterate

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant Corvus View Post

no blue buff hecarim in new jungle?
how did you survive?
YOU ARE MY HERO

Valiant Corvus

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOSBrigade View Post
in general the blue golem is much harder for junglers to tackle solo cause you can't leash anymore, its easier if your adc/top laner helps you out a little more then usual

although i usually run tank masteries on hec
As do I. Had absolutely no trouble getting blue.

Doranthis

12-04-2012

Have you tried the improved Spirit Visage on him, I like your Mastery setup (Same as mine). With the increased healing factor %, it's nuts.

Valiant Corvus

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Illiterate View Post
no blue buff hecarim in new jungle?
how did you survive?
YOU ARE MY HERO
Very carefully.

As I said, I ran tank masteries and just managed my mana carefully for the first full clear. After that, I just camped lanes.

Valiant Corvus

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranthis View Post
Have you tried the improved Spirit Visage on him, I like your Mastery setup (Same as mine). With the increased healing factor %, it's nuts.
I've been tempted to, but with the setup I have he's one hell of a damage dealing bruiser.

I might give it a try next game.