I am sick of people using the "Fine Reported" thing to get their way

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpankyJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

These kids... I swear. I join a normal game, I pick ezreal. A few seconds later someone says "adc"... I already had ezreal picked and he basically threatened to report me if I didnt change, and it was obvious he was in a premade because he threatened all 4 reports...

YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO A SPOT BECAUSE YOU CALLED IT... I have just as much right to any character/spot as you do... Meta is not a requirement, if I pick an ADC and you choose to pick one too then oh well, thats just how its going to go.. it was your choice to do it. Here is the logs..

SockaFlocka: adc
OneProfaneSmurf: jungle
SockaFlocka: spanky
SockaFlocka: i called adc.
SpankyJ: Socka
SpankyJ: I picked a ADC..?
SockaFlocka: K. easy report
SpankyJ: Not sure how
SockaFlocka: I called before you picked
SpankyJ: but ok
SpankyJ: That means nothing lol
Wisko: erm
SockaFlocka: if 4 of us report you for the same thing.
SpankyJ: Musta missed that in the ToS
SockaFlocka: itll happen =D
Wisko: oesnt see this log
OneProfaneSmurf: hes not going to get banned just because hes playing something you called
OneProfaneSmurf: it just means hes a ******
SockaFlocka: k
SockaFlocka: well see
SockaFlocka: ^_^
Gloribhem: well i won't report him
SpankyJ: If all 4 of you report me for nothing... then it's that easy to have you punished for false reporting
SpankyJ: its simple
SockaFlocka: kK well see ^_^
SpankyJ: I picked a character, 6 secs later you call adc

ThrillOfTheBlunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

just ignore them,

some people here are worse then 9fags

The SHP

12-04-2012

ss it and report it via email. It's what i do. A slight pain, but hopefully they'll eventually get a system in place for reviewing the pregame chat

also, careful about calling out others on the forums. It seems justified, but it's still against the rules.

Sn0wY

12-04-2012

nope they dont care you got reported and im sure theres at least one line of you in there telling him to stick it up his ass or leave him the fk alone, thats grounds for banning.

OH NO ITS LU BU

12-04-2012

As long as you're not constantly reported as being a negative player then you have nothing to worry about. If you respond to their attacks with equal activity then you're likely to be banned. Just a thought.

mambawarrior0

12-04-2012

I tell them to be quiet and play the game, then I mute them. False reports don't get people banned, and I don't have anything to hide. Go ahead and report me, all you do is lower your credibility.

xGary

12-04-2012

Because Riot doesn't allow reporting in champ select. No rules = all hell breaks loose.

mambawarrior0

12-04-2012

I would have to point out instalocking is hardly better than calling though.

Broken Shower

12-04-2012

while i agree with you and everything i would remove those names and place asterisks in the past riot has not been to happy with that

SqueezeMeGently

12-04-2012

The worst part being you don't need a hundred legitimate reports to get banned for the two that 'kinda' are. You just need a handful of jerks like you mentioned and you better start playing nanny.