REMOVE the hp/5 on the hydra and tiamat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreakinEpic808

12-04-2012

It's simple, the hydra is really REALLY expensive and champs either want life steal OR hp/5, not both, having both is pointless. The tiamat is just too expensive to be part of a bigger item imo.

The reason I care is that I wanted to rush the hydra on my solotop nocturne but it was too expensive and if i get the bulwark(which seems core) I will have too much sustain that I could be investing in defensive stats. thoughts?

Also posted this in item feedback.

FreakinEpic808

12-04-2012

bump

Amélie Poulain

12-04-2012

tiamat is only ~2k gold; a little more than a bf sword

im not sure why there is hp5 on the item, however i've learned that you can start double rejuv beads and sustain the hell out of a top or bot lane because of it

FreakinEpic808

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amélie Poulain View Post

im not sure why there is hp5 on the item, however i've learned that you can start double rejuv beads and sustain the hell out of a top or bot lane because of it
2300 gold, now take out the hp5 and its around 1950 and you dont have to buy 4 recipe items. The item's recipe is just sloppy and when you buy four small items:boots:vamp scepter you can't buy wards or pots.

Moon Sekirei

12-05-2012

+1

The SHP

12-05-2012

2xrejuv beads and 3 pots is a nice starting build, and 2300 gold is extremely cost-effective for what Tiamat gives. If it cost less it'd be OP and in need of a nerf to the AD or passive/active, which no one is going to want.

I've used it many times already, and i'd say it's got a very nice build path and is appropriately priced

The SHP

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amélie Poulain View Post

it likely, in part at least, has to do with the fact that battle fury in DotA (the melee cleave item in Dota) was AD, hp regen, and mana regen, which is what Tiamat used to have. I assume they took out the mana regen and replaced it with more hp regen in the remake because they felt mana regen is only usable by some champs, while hp regen is useful on all champs.

Ryan the Skitzo

12-05-2012

It is fine how it is....

/thread

Senario

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I generally don't mind the hp regen on it but I can see why it is out of place. It is supposed to be a high AD/AoE clear item for melee. One thing I dislike about actually upgrading Tiamat is that you only get the life steal bonus and some extra AD.

I'd gladly trade the hp regen for a cheaper item or for more benefits in it's wave clearing ability through upping the minimum damage ravenous hydra does for splash.