[Guide] Tank/Gank Rammus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heero Maki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

Dahras

11-24-2009

How do you deal with mana? You have no regen in your item setup but you even acknowledge in the guide that mana is an issue. I'd say powerball to the front every time you have to bp but you don't have the mana pool to support that.

Mr Tibbers

11-24-2009

Alright. Item build is meh? I think you can finish with better than two Hearts of Gold, Mercury and Sunfire. Maybe the Banshee's is keeping you from getting something better? Meh. Mana Regen/Amount is definitely a problem. My guess is you make constant fountain trips.

I just want to say, I fail to see how this build has anything to do with "gank". If you mean by ganking their DPS champs, I doubt you could kill alone unless they really suck. In the end, you're a tank with this build. Not much of anything in ganking but support.

Darkedge

11-24-2009

From using Rammus as my main for the last little while with an extremely good ratio, i feel that you can do much better than that. Defensive ball curl is actually a great skill, helping you out in ganks with the huge defensive increase AND the thorns effect. that with puncturing taunt at the right time can kill heros pretty well.

For the mana problem, frozen heart is my first buy after my boots (swiftness although i might try mercury) because it lets me last so much longer without having "@!#!@3 no more mana" problem. After that I get Sunfire Cape at which point farming becomes very easy because defensive ball curl farms very well without wasting your ultimate. Just run into a bunch of enemies head first so they attack you, and the thorns+sunfire cape dmg kill minions really quickly, without dying too fast thanks to the huge defense bonus of the curl.