what could I do to improve on my game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyYasuoEUW

01-09-2013

I am trying to improve my game awareness and my last game I felt I did alright but I am sure I could do better here is a link to the match plz critique it as long as it is good information I will take all criticism well aka no just bashing without pointing out the flaws in my game.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2687603/

Shesocold

01-10-2013

I don't really have the time for a replay because I'm busy but based on what I see in the post game data I can point out a few flaws and some some good things.

First off the good.
You noticed the other teams heavy AD dependence and took advantage of it by building armor. You built Rylai's, I'm assuming for the slow which is a good choice and you had good farm.

Then we have the not so good.
You were involved in less than half of your team's kills with 2 players being involved in more kills than you. This is a problem because it means you were not present when these fights or skirmishes took place. And being the second most fed on your team your team needs your presence to help them win fights. I also would not have picked katarina if this was a ranked game because it has left your team lacking any reliable stuns aside from zyra.

Personal dislikes with your build.
You can Listen to what I have to say or not this is my recommendation and is up for debate on whether it will make you better or not. I don't like sunfire cape in general, low armor and mediocre Health boost that is unneeded on an AP carry, I would have built a guardian angel to counteract the heavy AD. If you were building bruiserish I could understand the sunfire cape but would recommend a randuins omen instead as it gives better everything. The boots of swiftness I also felt we're unnecessary because of your Rylai's and your team's strong chase potential as well as karthus ultimate to secure anyone who flashes away or tries to run. I think ninja tabi for bruiser build or sorcerer shoes would have been a much wiser purchase.

I hope these comments have helped you in any way and I'm sorry if I sound like I'm talking down to you or using an unpleasant tone I'm just tired and probably shouldn't be staying up on the forums using my brain.

OnlyYasuoEUW

01-10-2013

well for the sunfire on kat as a person that is always in the middle of the fight I find the extra damage every second extremely good for her, the boots of swiftness was because I was top lane to avoid getting ganked I bought them. As for the team fights I was holding their top which I cant remember who it was but holding them top by pressuring so I kept their top and me out of fights until end of laning phase for those fights I was there and def in the middle of it all. I was top lane not adc so thats why I went tanky kat trust me its quite needed facing bruisers top but yes overall I agree with a couple of your points thanks.