Singed is now unbeatable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fasciae

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahp22trc View Post
Just saying Fasciae I knew rengar was gonna get nerfed, just like Ez, Ire, Graves when released, knew riven needed a buf when released just like Jax will get nerfed. When he gets nerf, I'll post here "I told you so" Cheers.
Right. Sure thing buddy. I'll be waiting every patch for the inevitable... hold my breath even...

Hang on a second... I'll call it right now... literally every champion in existence currently and ALL future champions will get nerfs at some point in the future, whether by item changes or rune adjustments or mastery overhauls or whatever, they'll see a relative power readjustment that is not 100% favorable.

There, you can expect my "TEE HEE TOLD YA SO" in the next patch release.

amidoinitrite?

MrSnitches

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
A good Singed won't let you ignore him.
End quote. I have been recently playing Kha'Zix and having an average score of roughly 15+ kills, 5- deaths, and however many assists may happen throughout the match. I've played against a couple players that are fairly experienced playing Singed, and it's not easy to take him out, especially if your team doesn't work well together.

MaskedUnicyclist

12-09-2012

If by unbeatable you mean shut down by kiting and ranged harass -then I agree.

Fasciae

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnitches View Post
End quote. I have been recently playing Kha'Zix and having an average score of roughly 15+ kills, 5- deaths, and however many assists may happen throughout the match. I've played against a couple players that are fairly experienced playing Singed, and it's not easy to take him out, especially if your team doesn't work well together.
He's not easy to take out, like any well played Tank. Thing is though is you still ignore him (to an extent) while annihilating the Vayne in the back and the other folks that do far more damage in a far shorter amount of time. He can only peel for so long and while Fling and Mega Adhesive can do wonders, after that he's left with a decent set of CDs and slowing poison (if he got Rylai's, which he almost always should).

Badly coordinated team CC is the bane of peeling any bruiser/tank off the squishies or locking down people. Nothing like watching Kassadin go in and out repeatedly with 3 bars of health and effectively nuke the right targets because people just can't land things or focus swap appropriately. That's hardly something of note though, akin to whining about Warwick or Katarina during their ults and bad teams not CCing them at the right time.

Beija

12-09-2012

OP isn't listening to reason.. He only wants to see Singed get nerfed to hell for no apparent reason.

Just like every other QQ thread.