Whose idea was it to make the font size so absurdly small?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hraagh

12-04-2012

I want to have somebody's HEAD for this.

"Oh, it's too easy to communicate, let's make the font size smaller!"

Max Forever

12-04-2012

I agree, its way to hard to read.

0Mint0

12-04-2012

New hud:

Causes numerous size glitches
lowers fps from previous one
Hard to read due to non fitting neon colors and small text
Takes longer to buy from the shop
Fat and clunky

Shane Brenem

12-04-2012

And ugly. Don't forget ugly.

Dark Technique

12-04-2012

I agree, also alot of the other icons (ie. someone gets a kill and it appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen, that was made smaller), and tab is huge but all the icons are tiny. Not to mention the HUD has gotten bigger as well and it pains my eyes to see it. IMO it looks like the theme was making everything smaller but with bigger borders.

snozzQT

12-04-2012

as a visually impaired player of this game, whoever changed the font sized to REDONKULOUS SMALL i hate you and have HUGE trouble communicating with team members because of it. nothing like people getting mad at you for not ganking when you cant see that they said anything

Firefly303

Recruiter

12-04-2012

I couldn't agree more. The font size is horrendously small and the new in-game shop makes me panic looking for the correct items without wasting too much time. I dont understand why they had to change the interface of the in-game shop. I understand getting rid of older items and replacing them with newer ones but now i have to re-learn where to find things and its just annoying. there needed to be an update on correcting blurry countdown font on skills but its like riot just said "**** it, we'll just make it too small to see!"

Not even bothering to play until they fix this mess.