Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The highest MR item is spirit visage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The SHP

12-04-2012

Quote:
Padre Judas:
You guys are forgeting that now there are more items that deal HP% magic damage on autoattacks, so MR is important not only to protect from AP bursters, but also from AD carries who buy these kind of item as well.

Tanks are doomed!

um. No there's not. BotrK is physical damage, based on %current hp. There no longer is an item for magic damage based on %hp for ADc's now that Madred's Bloodrazor is gone (on SR, at least. Kitae's still exists elsewhere for %max hp magic damage)

AdmiralAardvark

12-04-2012

Flat pen and %pen got nerfed across the board, though the combination of %pen and flat pen got buffed. I dont see why this justifies the removal of a balanced item, but I do enjoy how i dont need to be concerned when i get fed that i wont be able to kill the FoN rushing tank until i get a Void Staff.

Tadiken

12-04-2012

Quote:
Gryphon48:
Removing FoN is one of the few cases in which I can find no reason to back up Riot's actions.
It was a great item, gave nice stats, wasn't too cheap, and was core on my favorite junglers, Hecarim and Singed.

Your old post said "no it's not". Don't try to ninja edit it, you sneaky dog.
Logic: Why would you bump this thread two minutes after the OP?

Ikr? I would always yell in all chat "VROOM VROOM VROOOOOOOM" whenever I ran through their team and escaped.

Singed, Mundo, Hecarim, and even Skarner benefitted from every stat that FoN gave. Your argument is invalid.
And cho. And garen. And basically EVERY BRUISER/ TANK IN THE GAME.

0QPe8VDDB3

12-04-2012

Runic Bulwark
+30 Flat MR
+ 30 Aura

= 60 MR Total

The Young Hyorin

12-04-2012

It doesnt matter because no one needs to build MR anymore with that new bulwark aura item. 30 MR aura too op.

Sn0wY

12-04-2012

yes the removable of FON baffles me as well. This patch will change the meta mark my words ap magic damage just got BUFFED BEYOND BELIEF and every espect of attack damage has been nerfed on almost every item in the game.

Tadiken

12-04-2012

What is Spirit Visage's current mr? Mercurial Scimitar and Abyssal Sceptor are both 45, and old Spirit Visage had 30...

Insentience

12-04-2012

Quote:
port5:
What is Spirit Visage's current mr? Mercurial Scimitar and Abyssal Sceptor are both 45, and old Spirit Visage had 30...

Judas Priest

12-04-2012

Quote:
WisdomTooth:
It doesnt matter because no one needs to build MR anymore with that new bulwark aura item. 30 MR aura too op.

hmm... 30 MR aura is a good thing for team fights, but the tankyness got severely harmed without FoN imho. Now you have to build at least 2 items to get what FoN used to give by itself.

Snes C

12-04-2012

I loved FoN too, but they explained why they had to remove it: it did so much so well that it prevented them from making any items that did anything similar. Can't make any other good MR items because then you'd just stack them.