Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

It seems like Xerath has 1/3rd the mana everyone else has

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

12-04-2012

Quote:
Albino Parakeet:
As playing Xerath, you should never be in range to utilize Abyssal Scepter or Lich Bane.

I agree. You should never be within 600 range of a Champion willingly unless it's to secure a kill with Mage Chains, when you KNOW there isn't anyone else to get you. Which Is why you Max W over E, especially now. Thanks to the magic pen changes, you get free damage with the % reduction, and it's better to be constantly harrassing from 1300 Range than to risk going up close for single-target damage.

If you currently Max E over W switch now and you will find yourself a lot safer and better off (True damage lvl 11 OP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undervalued

12-04-2012

Quote:
World Domination:
And you have? I've probably played xerath a **** ton more than you, and last season he was just some easy free elo. How about you actually learn how to land your q and maybe you will see that he doesnt need to be right next to them to attack.

You retarded? Xerath was never free wins. I was 90-60 because I was good. I clearly know how to land my Qs wining 66% of my games. But enough about me. Whats your score bro?!