It seems like Xerath has 1/3rd the mana everyone else has

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albino Parakeet View Post
As playing Xerath, you should never be in range to utilize Abyssal Scepter or Lich Bane.
I agree. You should never be within 600 range of a Champion willingly unless it's to secure a kill with Mage Chains, when you KNOW there isn't anyone else to get you. Which Is why you Max W over E, especially now. Thanks to the magic pen changes, you get free damage with the % reduction, and it's better to be constantly harrassing from 1300 Range than to risk going up close for single-target damage.

If you currently Max E over W switch now and you will find yourself a lot safer and better off (True damage lvl 11 OP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undervalued

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Domination View Post
And you have? I've probably played xerath a **** ton more than you, and last season he was just some easy free elo. How about you actually learn how to land your q and maybe you will see that he doesnt need to be right next to them to attack.
You retarded? Xerath was never free wins. I was 90-60 because I was good. I clearly know how to land my Qs wining 66% of my games. But enough about me. Whats your score bro?!