Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Am I the only one....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warfie

12-08-2012

I like it a lot. Plenty of new builds to try too. Loving some of the new AD items

LoH Fox

12-08-2012

:/

Toph Sinex

Recruiter

12-08-2012

My complaints about the patch are as follows:

Shop, sucks. Ugly layout and cluttered for so many items

Matchmaking, congrats riot, you made a ****ty elo system even worse

and finally, Frame Rate/PING, i normally play with 80, suddenly i'm 115-200 constantly, only after the patch, never before.

TLKxNakedStealth

12-09-2012

Quote:
mnun:
Who is completely satisfied with the update. Not a complaint or small gripe about anything.

Or are there others out there?

im completely satisfied. been playing since closed beta multiple accounts.... every change is great.

i dont get why the bad players think change is bad :\ change makes for the best.

FearTheAmish

12-09-2012

New jungle is fine had no problems with Noc/Malph/Rammus/Mao/Rengar (tried all so far) new items are interesting (don't like how they claim they want more diversity in builds but now every jungle just builds machete) Masteries are nice i really like the tower damage/defense ones. over all its kinda nice (was kinda pissed they changed UI with new items. seriously should have given us a week with one or other to get used to it but i like it now)

Rutherfordium

12-09-2012

I love the new jungle. If you can clear fast enough (I've noticed Noc and Hec do pretty good) you will get rich quick, and the hunter's machete makes jungling easier. If you can get past the first 3 levels, you're good.

aznricepaddy

12-09-2012

I like the new masteries better than the old ones.

Shop is a bit confusing, but I think it's just a matter of getting used to it.

Cool new items, but I was sad they removed FoN and Meki's since I used to play Galio a lot and those were core items for him

Really the only gripe I have is that I now get FPS drops and lag spikes all the time. I went from 80 ping all the way to 800 during random moments of the game. I also know that a bunch of people running AMD Radeon graphics cards are getting bug splats. Also annie's ult isn't working so I can't play her.

So although I like the improvements, the game is so buggy that it's unplayable, at least for me.

EmilyClaire

12-09-2012

I absolutely love the new patch. I saw it first on PBE and was waiting (for what seemed like forever) for it to come to the normal server. And i know others who love it as well