Am I the only one....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FairyCharmed

12-04-2012

The shop is just... ._. I mean, I like it. But it'll just take me a long while (about a month or two >.> I'm slow, sorry...) to get used to, and I honestly rather have the old one back ^^;

Other than that, I think everything else is nice c: (I don't play junglers much, and if I do, it's when I'm forced to... and I naturally suck at it too >.> So... no complaints there for jungle)

Honoke

12-04-2012

I'm ok with it, except for the smaller chat font. Too small! I feel old

MGS Mantis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I just want the old items back.

Diegalaloca

12-04-2012

%100 hate it
already looking for another game to play
maybe I'll go back to dota on dota2

Raider001

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnun View Post
Y u do dis to me
Because the new LoL is horrible.

mnun

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegalaloca View Post
%100 hate it
already looking for another game to play
maybe I'll go back to dota on dota2
So a few minor ui updates, new items and masteries, the removal of a couple of items and some champion nerfs,
Ruined the game for you?

Stingy *******

Soraka Goes Mid

12-05-2012

I love the new changes, and maybe it'll get rid of some of the toxic players in the community too who are so busy crying about the game.

Machete's is the best item ever, I can now jungle with almost anyone without dying to ancient golem. Got 0 help on wolves or golem in my last game as jungle Jax and still didn't die. (I was one of the worst junglers before the patch because I would always end up dying to jungle monsters.)

xJochem

12-05-2012

I love the update also...of course getting used to the new stuff is wierd at first but its exciting

Shadowed Ruby

12-05-2012

I think the in-game HUD is a bit blocky and bulky, and the old one felt more natural, but other than that I'm happy with the changes. The shop took a while to figure out, but it flows just like the old one did once you get the hang of it.

Overall; satisfied.

yoyowat

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnun View Post
Who is completely satisfied with the update. Not a complaint or small gripe about anything.

Or are there others out there?
I think the chats a bit to small honestly, and I don't care for the font. But if so far those are my only two complaints I figure it was a pretty damn good job.