Am I the only one....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlyChesterMcNels

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnun View Post
Y u do dis to me
you forced my hand believe me this hurt me alot more than it does you

Drakojan

12-04-2012

The mastery changes are great, especially Spellsword. They made the Utility Tree more useful.
The new HUD looks cool, and it makes me want to kill myself playing locked on purple side. Now I'm forcing myself to play unlocked. Been have bad games because my camera careers off to all points of the world, but it's working fine-ish.

Anna Sachae

12-04-2012

Man, whoever thought up Spellsword was a genius.

shycadet

12-04-2012

I actually like it. I mean come on. You can click "Damage" then "Health" and BAM you've got an item that contains both. I've always wanted that change. Or a search area to find things quicker. As a semi new player (level 30 but still new) this helps in so many ways. I bet some people have found items that would benifit more then others

shycadet

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Sachae View Post
Man, whoever thought up Spellsword was a genius.
What's spellsword?

LoudFootSteps

12-04-2012

I like the patch so far. I haven't tried jungling so I cant say for sure that I like it without a doubt.

Arosonomy

12-04-2012

Honestly I'm loving the changes. As far as masteries go, offensive and utility make much more sense now (not a fan of the Defensive tree though =/ ) I'm THRILLED that I can get to the AP/Lvl while ignoring the +6 AD and +6 AP ones. I especially love that the cooldown increase for the utility mastery tree is up higher, as well as the "Theif" ability to steal gold when you attack a champion. That plus G/10 items is definitly ideal.

As far as items go. So happy about the new jungle items. I honestly don't even have to try as hard with them.

I'm kind of sad they took our Mal's Bloodrazor, but there's an item similar to it thats built differently now anyways so it doesn't really matter.

*Shrugs* I haven't been playing longer than a couple months (lvl 21) but I must say, jungling is soooo much easier with the machette that turns into the spirit stone.In my opinion it feels kind of OP, especially when you get the end item(s). I LOVE having perma-red buff. :3 Especially with Lyandris and ignite.

SCOURGE THEM ALL!!

And that is why I love this new patch.

P.S. The UI is a little bulky and the text is a bit small; but I'm sure there will be adjustments and if not I'll get used to it.

PICKLES.

mnun

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyChesterMcNels View Post
you forced my hand :( believe me this hurt me alot more than it does you
I hope you know this means war >:L

mnun

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
The mastery changes are great, especially Spellsword. They made the Utility Tree more useful.
The new HUD looks cool, and it makes me want to kill myself playing locked on purple side. Now I'm forcing myself to play unlocked. Been have bad games because my camera careers off to all points of the world, but it's working fine-ish.
Minimize hud and remove hud walls, it helps alot

Syrekroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

This update is amazing. I just posted in a QQ post about it. There is nothing wrong with the shop, just get used to it. Shop is now faster and easier to use. And the HuD didn't change, they just made it look better.