the lp system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElictricKING

06-16-2014

hi i love lol and its really fun to play when there arent any trolls in the lobby , but one thing i cant understand is the lp system im going to tell you my experience and could you please explain back to me why its happening . ok so i was in bronze 3 when i got done with my provisional and then dropped to bronze 5 , at tthe moment i was really noobish and my friend said he would carry me out but but thats just like letting someone do a test for you i wanted to climb out my self , so after being on B5 for a while i finally got in to promos and won , but in the next to games after that i won 2 games strait and won 20lp , 10lp for one games and 10lp for the other. but when i lost the next game i lost 20lp , how is one suppose to climb if you lose more lp then you earn?

Torblizz

4 Weeks Ago

There is a second rating you have that is secret . Its called MMR ( Match Making Rating) What is happening is your mmr is less then the average person in your division so the game thinks okay you have less mmr than the average person here so that must mean you belong somewhere lower than this division. If you get more per win that means your mmr is higher than average. Hope I explained this right

Torblizz

4 Weeks Ago

Also wrong forum! Try to post threads in the right forum please