New players need a laptop/desktop?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

datsilo

12-04-2012

Hey guys, I work for dell and i'm stationed in Florida. Wellington to be exact. I play this game a lot! I'm actually an AP teemo fan or I like jax as a tank. I'm actually here to lend a hand to those of you looking to buy a new computer to see if I can save you some money when you decide to purchase one. Whether it's $20.00 or $300.00 on a system so that you can play LoL. Let me know. Maybe I can help you get one that will play it on full 1080p resolution without a problem. Respond here, or email me at F_Gonzalez@dellteam.com. You can even call my store at 561-784-0025 and talk to me or any of my associates. We don't work off commition so our sole purpose is to save people as much money as possible on select systems. So feel free to hit me up! Thanks!

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-04-2012

sketchy email is sketchy

Olaeceae

12-04-2012

A $20 laptop/desktop?

Stopped reading there.

datsilo

12-05-2012

Not a 20$ laptop. It's discounts. So you'd be saving that amount of money. So what I could save can easily be a gas tank, or close to your monthly car payment if you want to think of it that way.

datsilo

12-05-2012

So for people who like XPS and alienware I could save them a little or a lot of money on a laptop/desktop. I just felt like sharing.

GON the Mage Guy

12-05-2012

Even if this is in earnest, probably not the best way to solicit customers.

Hiryuu16

12-05-2012

This feels dirty enough to make me less inclined to buy Dell. Which is saying something, as Dell's consumer stuff is pretty weak anyway.

datsilo

12-08-2012

I was just making a test run. I don't work off commission so since that is said I figured i'd try and help people who played the same game I did. May not be the best way, but I wanted to see how people would react to the forum. I know a lot of people don't like the company, but i figured those who did I can help with a little laptop/desktop. Not like you need much to play this game anyways.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-08-2012

The domain 'dellteam.com' instead of 'dell.com' is one I wouldn't touch with a random email made at a public terminal let alone anything connected to me...

Sketchy as hell if I do say so myself. (And if Dell chose that domain name instead of something.dell.com, then that's their problem, not mine.)

GON the Mage Guy

12-08-2012

Let me clarify.

Firstly, probably the wrong forum. New folks come here for help with the game, and this is the first forum they can access. If they're asking for game help, then they probably don't need a computer since they're running it already.

Second, general skeeziness of your post. Sorry, but general soliciting on forums, especially "Hey guys! I play this game too! Buy my stuff!" isn't looked upon favorably, especially anonymously with a weird email on the forums of a game company that's not officially working with you. I also don't know of any corporation or business with a good size of employees that uses underscores in their emails.

Sorry, but no.