Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tenacity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sycoticpyro

Recruiter

12-04-2012

So do tenacity items stack now? I see that there are a few new tenacity items and wasn't sure. There is nothing in the item description stating that they do not stack. However, I can't imagine that they would allow you to stack three or four tenacity items with masteries. you would be almost immune to the effects of a slow or stun.

Judas Priest

12-04-2012

I think they don't stack, since tenacity is a type of "UNIQUE Passive", and the same type of unique passive doesn't stack.

iDpark

12-04-2012

There's a mastery in the defense tree. It stacks multiplicatively.
Not worth it.

Directw

12-05-2012

Mercury's Treads

+25 Magic Resist UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2 (does not stack with other Boots) UNIQUE Passive: +35 Tenacity (Tenacity reduces the duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, silences, blinds and immobilizes. Does not stack with other Tenacity items.)

This copys directly from item description.

If you want, I can copy more description for you.

Judas Priest

12-05-2012

Quote:
Directw:
Mercury's Treads

+25 Magic Resist UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2 (does not stack with other Boots) UNIQUE Passive: +35 Tenacity (Tenacity reduces the duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, silences, blinds and immobilizes. Does not stack with other Tenacity items.)

This copys directly from item description.

If you want, I can copy more description for you.

No need to be a jerk. And besides, you copied the old description, this is not the new one for Mercury's Treads (site information is outdated).

Nuker X

12-05-2012

It doesn't stack. I am almost positive it still says that in the game.