Tribunal at its finest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nennx

12-04-2012

LOL, at least Riot checks to every case before they hit the permaban button.

What a load of bull****.

Shotcaller1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Just a question...why didnt u surrender in that teemo game? It was kinda obvious with that bad a start with a hero like teemo, u r not going to make a come back. So why not just say..."very sorry for the bad game guys" and surrender?

Igasho

12-04-2012

Banned for unskillful player? I guess?

Although personally speaking I would like to see the other reports leading up to this tribunal case, just saying.

Worldsworst

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent13 View Post
1. Chat log breaks, happens a good deal actually for some reason and they need to fix it.

2. 2/9/2 with both teams reporting you for intentional feeding/rage quitting. The circumstantial evidence is pretty strong, but not absolute.

3. People cannot see what your punishment will be, you punish based on if that person did the crime, not based on if the punishment will suit the crime.

4. Auto Punish doesn't happen anymore since there is no IP rewarded for Tribunal, stop perpetuating that myth, at this point the people doing tribunal are people who just want to clean up the community.

5. Riot checks all permanent bans before issuing them. A riot employee did in fact already check this ban.
1. Agreed
2. Circumstantial evidence is not enough to warrant any type of punishment.
3. That is not the problem here. This is irrelevant.
4. People still do it. I once saw a thread about someone who made 5 accounts and did 100 cases on each, hitting punish for every case and had ~80% accuracy for each account.
5. There is a huge volume of cases. Human error is a thing.

The Hobo Lord

12-04-2012

Quote:
1. Chat log breaks, happens a good deal actually for some reason and they need to fix it.

2. 2/9/2 with both teams reporting you for intentional feeding/rage quitting. The circumstantial evidence is pretty strong, but not absolute.

3. People cannot see what your punishment will be, you punish based on if that person did the crime, not based on if the punishment will suit the crime.

4. Auto Punish doesn't happen anymore since there is no IP rewarded for Tribunal, stop perpetuating that myth, at this point the people doing tribunal are people who just want to clean up the community.

5. Riot checks all permanent bans before issuing them. A riot employee did in fact already check this ban.
Even employees don't have replays available to them.

StopTryingKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Tribunal sucks.

Melos

12-04-2012

You deserve it. SO STFU AND MOVE ON.

I AM GØD

12-04-2012

Quote:

1. I can attest to this being accurate, but then again that would be a conflict of interest so it's useless.

2. This is commonly known as peer pressure. When someone makes an argument and the opposition does not retort, people will undoubtedly lean towards that argument. I said nothing in my defense, therefore I was guilty. In hindsight, I should have said "Sorry for dying so much", but having to cover my ass when I did nothing wrong doesn't go through my head that often.

3. Right

4. This is incorrect, just because there is no tangible incentive , does not mean people wont find / create incentives. Look at "for teh lulz" or trolls in general. Lulzsec?

5. This is the only real argument I see and it's the one I want answered. Hope for a red; maybe Pendragon can "come at me bro"

CNM PETER

12-04-2012

face palm pew pew! BROKEN TRIBUNAL. PICK WW GTFO!

Epictues

12-04-2012

Tribunal is just a way for Riot to remove people who make waves and make money off of people trying to re level accounts.
It stops people from trying out any new strategies and not building premade cookie cutter builds. My gameplay experience is still teh same whenever I try to build somethin original: " OMG YOU F@GGOT NI GGER, YOU ONLY BOUGHT 1 POTION IM TROLLING GG GAMES OVER!!11"

from half my teammates. obviously these people arent banned, and Riot isnt going to ban half their playerbase.

my advice if you get perma banned. just play DoTa 2 or wait for BLizzard Allstars