Tribunal at its finest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jragonrider

Recruiter

12-16-2012

Yeah, I don't get what happened here. I don't know about the games you've played in that got you your other bans, but to me these two games don't look ban-worthy. For the first game, I have no idea what your teammate, or your enemy for that matter, was thinking (Swearing without saying anything in chat -_-). It might seem like intentional feeding, but I don't think one bad game like that would have merited a punish. Second game.. what happened.. seriously.

Arcane Azmadi

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT Samurai View Post
Lyte has stated over and over that it takes a lot of reports to even end up on the Tribunal. The cases it presents are randomized.

They should definitely provide a lot more cases by default to keep threads like this popping up and gaining ground. You don't end up in the Tribunal from two cases, you did a lot more to get there and it just so happens that the report almost-sorta-kinda looks like it's in your favor. In your first game even your opponents noted that you were feeding. The second? No idea what happened, but personally I'd ban based on the first alone.
And this system makes sense to you? We all know that trolls will make false reports against innocents for no good reason, so why does the Tribunal display "a random cross section" of cases? If a guy's case log shows nothing punishable does that mean we should punish him anyway because "oh this can't be all he was reported for, he must have done punishable stuff in the cases we aren't being shown or he wouldn't be here"?

Seriously, I'm a very strict judge in the Tribunal, but I don't like evidence being withheld from me. At the very least, if we're only going to see a few of the games a player has been reported for it should be a selection of their WORST cases, not a random selection!

And the guy's first game? The evidence we have for "intentional feeding"? The word of the other 2 players. That's it. The guy has a legit build, not Boots of Mobility and Zeals. He has kills and assists. He was NOT DC'd, so accusations that he ragequit 3 minutes in are obviously false. I wouldn't call that evidence. Considering his team invited the enemy to push and win because they assumed the guy wasn't going to surrender, I'd say they were more likely the trolls than him.

TT Dreadnaught

12-16-2012

riotpls

PVRSE

12-18-2012

you fed intentionally in the teemo game. Its 100% certain you did. The enemy team agreed to report you because of it, like they were completely agreeing that you did this. Sorry man, you cant slip up like that. I would report you if you did that in my game, no contest.

Hecarim [All] [00:15:09] when this is over please report teemo for intentionally feeding
Singed [All] [00:15:18] yea
Hecarim [All] [00:15:20] he rage quit around level 2
Singed [All] [00:15:22] i know
Katarina [All] [00:15:25] yep
Katarina [All] [00:15:27] i will report
Katarina [All] [00:15:30] wat a baby

proof. the other team even acknowledged it.

BDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I AM GØD View Post
I know I have been toxic in the past. There is a reason I was in the perma-ban bracket.

But this....really?

For the passed 3 months I have been controlling any and all destructive rhetoric and gameplay, so this was a shocker. But when I opened the case and read why, I have to say I'm a bit heated.

Game 1- I remember very vividly having a horrible start to the game. Dying 3 times within the first few minutes of the game. Never once did I intentionally feed. Although after a few deaths it appeared that way since I would die the moment I returned to lane. Obviously they are trolling tribunal since I never once spoke a word and they are saying I was swearing all game >_<

Game 2- What? I remember having fun that game too. Idk what this guy had against me.

I remember both of these games very vividly, they took place one after the other. There is no way they deserved to end up in the tribunal in the first place.

Tribunal Case: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5921437/#nogo

EDIT: RIOT has responded with what appears to be a computer generated response. The employee's name is "Blind Justice", Inferring the decision was unanimous.

LOL I REMEMBER VOTING ON YOUR REALLY OLD CASE HERE
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun...44557%20/#nogo

I had a laugh at that one. So funny.

But on to the task at hand, that last card that got you reported is erroneous, both in the text and vote to ban. I say this needs to be overturned or re-voted on with actual evidence.

This is the epitome of a broken system when the final nail in the coffin for a player is no evidence whatsoever.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Posting a 2-week old thread which was last talked about 2 days ago, before a idiot bumped it. Let it die, obviously wasn't going anywhere the time it was active.

BDR

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunethug View Post
you fed intentionally in the teemo game. Its 100% certain you did. The enemy team agreed to report you because of it, like they were completely agreeing that you did this. Sorry man, you cant slip up like that. I would report you if you did that in my game, no contest.

Hecarim [All] [00:15:09] when this is over please report teemo for intentionally feeding
Singed [All] [00:15:18] yea
Hecarim [All] [00:15:20] he rage quit around level 2
Singed [All] [00:15:22] i know
Katarina [All] [00:15:25] yep
Katarina [All] [00:15:27] i will report
Katarina [All] [00:15:30] wat a baby

proof. the other team even acknowledged it.
9 Teemo Teemo 2/9/2 4600 49

So if he rage quit at level 2, How did he manage to make it to level 9 by the end of the game? There is not enough time or global exp for that team to have gotten him there while not being level 18 already themselves. It is a 3v3 map with garen going 1/5/4.
Only person of use on the team was hecarim. Either way, we cannot condemn without full information. The majority isn't always what is right, or did you take no history classes on slavery, the trail of tears, nazis, Women's rights, or anything where the vast majority was in the wrong?

Cant say definitively that he fed, can't say definitively that he didn't. If this were a mere time ban or warning, It might not matter all that much, but because it is the permanent banning of his account with who knows how many hours put into it, we need to have a full scope of the player and his actions before we can come to the appropriate decision.

If you voted on this for punish, I hope they ban you from being able to participate in the tribunal.

BDR

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Posting a 2-week old thread which was last talked about 2 days ago, before a idiot bumped it. Let it die, obviously wasn't going anywhere the time it was active.
So we should let a potentially innocent man suffer for an action he may or may not have committed? **** you, man. You're what's wrong with the system.

Øverpowered

01-08-2013

Herp Derp , Bump

Øverpowered

01-08-2013

suck it GD, suck it hard.