Tribunal at its finest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneVendetta

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortunae View Post
contact support buddy. They will be able to sort this all out
We have customer support? As far as I know it's just automated responses to everything :O Scripts ftw!

Desensitizer

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I AM GØD View Post
I know I have been toxic in the past. There is a reason I was in the perma-ban bracket.

But this....really?

For the passed 3 months I have been controlling any and all destructive rhetoric and gameplay, so this was a shocker. But when I opened the case and read why, I have to say I'm a bit heated.

Game 1- I remember very vividly having a horrible start to the game. Dying 3 times within the first few minutes of the game. Never once did I intentionally feed. Although after a few deaths it appeared that way since I would die the moment I returned to lane. Obviously they are trolling tribunal since I never once spoke a word and they are saying I was swearing all game >_<

Game 2- What? I remember having fun that game too. Idk what this guy had against me.

I remember both of these games very vividly, they took place one after the other. There is no way they deserved to end up in the tribunal in the first place.

Tribunal Case: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5921437/#nogo
The first match is clearly you feeding/disconning. How would the enemy team psychically communicate and decide to unfairly report you. Furthermore, you didn't make any attempt in chat that entire time to say "what are you talking about" or even disprove them, so you obviously were not present for at least part of that conversation and afk/disconned

I AM GØD

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desensitizer View Post
The first match is clearly you feeding/disconning. How would the enemy team psychically communicate and decide to unfairly report you. Furthermore, you didn't make any attempt in chat that entire time to say "what are you talking about" or even disprove them, so you obviously were not present for at least part of that conversation and afk/disconned
How do you prove to the enemy team you aren't swearing without sounding like a hypocrite who's trying to cover his ass?

I remember clearly muting both of these people as soon as they started trolling. This is the reaction I have when people are blatantly toxic. I believe I reported them after the game for the lying.

DaMiTzNhan

12-08-2012

Well, Riot?

DiabolusReborn

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMiTzNhan View Post
Well, Riot?
Don't expect Riot to reply. They won't reply on anything that actually matters. The only type of threads reds reply on are posts that go something like:

"@Riot OMG I LUV Y0U GR8ST C0MP@NY EV3R LOLOL XD XD XD XD!!!!"

I sent in a ticket five ****ing days ago, and haven't got a reply yet. GL getting a reply on the forums.

Spankopolis

12-08-2012

It takes more than 2 games to get to the tribunal.

The tribunal case is a random sampling of your recent reports.

The number of games shown is not relative to number of reports.

Games since your last punishment are NOT taken into effect.

Permabans are looked at personally by people with much more information available to them than is apparent in these 2 cases.

You obviously fed intentionally the first game, or the enemy would not have reported you for it.

You may think you were keeping yourself under control, but in reality you were just trying to troll in a way that was not going to get you punished. You failed.

For more info; http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1127837

Jenna Hazee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desensitizer View Post
How can you possibly think that was intentionally feeding

his team mate was 1/5 its not like he was getting carried they were just straight losing

DaMiTzNhan

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankopolis View Post
You may think you were keeping yourself under control, but in reality you were just trying to troll in a way that was not going to get you punished.
Sorry, but I don't even think you know what trolling is.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

obvious subtle trolling.

Broman400dude

12-09-2012

tribunal insta punish working as intended