Tribunal at its finest

12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I AM GØD

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant Corvus View Post
First one looks like a leave, and I'm willing to believe them because you're underleveled.

Second one....idk about that. Barely any chatlog at all.
As you can see from the first report, they are clearly trolling and lying the whole way through.

"Swear through out the game. Started feeding since level 2."
"Garen [All] [00:15:44] Just dumb. He's *****ing and cursing like crazy in chat too"

I never once spoke during this game, I was frustrated and trying my hardest. It's up to you whose word you believe. They are known trolls/liars, I just proved that.

Secondly, when you die 9 times, you spend a lot of that time at the death screen, unable to gain experience. This might have equated to me being underleveled.

Worldsworst

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by R35ur3c710n View Post
That Teemo game is still iffy, while it does seem that his team made up the cursing, the evidence seems to agree with them on the feeding standpoint. Even if someone has 4 games you could consider pardoning on the tribunal, you're encouraged to punish them for that 1 bad game.
There is NOTHING in the summoner's code about feeding. The only time it is a punishable offense is when it is intentional. Usually if someone has at least a couple kills/assists, they aren't intentionally feeding unless they say something in chat which proves otherwise. There is no way I would have even considered hitting punish on this case and anyone who says otherwise is either a troll or an "insta-punisher".

Pijan

12-04-2012

Something smells fishy here. Who were you talking to in game 2?

Justin BeiBR

12-04-2012

Thing is, even at the ground of 'intentional feeding', you cant really tell. You can argue than he died more that his 2 teammate's deaths combined, which is not a lot - and if you count his kills and assists, it could be just a bad game. You cant get banned for being bad.

Notalent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

1. Chat log breaks, happens a good deal actually for some reason and they need to fix it.

2. 2/9/2 with both teams reporting you for intentional feeding/rage quitting. The circumstantial evidence is pretty strong, but not absolute.

3. People cannot see what your punishment will be, you punish based on if that person did the crime, not based on if the punishment will suit the crime.

4. Auto Punish doesn't happen anymore since there is no IP rewarded for Tribunal, stop perpetuating that myth, at this point the people doing tribunal are people who just want to clean up the community.

5. Riot checks all permanent bans before issuing them. A riot employee did in fact already check this ban.

Nawo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Anyone who's been top knows when you get behind early and don't get help, you're done for and underleveled. Contact support, this tribunal case is ridiculous.

Laffarater

12-04-2012

I don't even..

Pira8

12-04-2012

Yup, just seems like insta-punish based on the enemy team reporting you. Unless you said something terrible post game lobby.

The Hobo Lord

12-04-2012

I guess now talking in chat is bannable?

I AM GØD

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pijan View Post
Something smells fishy here. Who were you talking to in game 2?
Myself. When I died to all three on their team trying to solo cap the objective on TT, I said "IKR". Basically admitting my mistake for being there. Very quiet people If I remember correctly. I remember being a little buzzed and having a great time. That I can remember.

12345612 ... 26