Main Master Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TmrwLand

12-04-2012

Let me know. Open my eyes to some underplayed champs that are absolutely amazing.

TmrwLand

12-04-2012

If you could, tell me your main champ, how you play with them, why you play with them, and why is it so much fun.

I have reached a point where I don't know who the hell I want to play with, and it's frustrating because the game is starting to get boring without me actually being AMAZING at someone. I mean I usually master the champ and move on, but I want a life long champ.

Mastered :
Gangplank, Rengar, Lee Sin, Zed, Fizz, Mumu

Next Steps:
I want to master Wukong, but I can't seem to get kills. Ahri seems like fun. Brolof is always amazing. Akali is who I'm really thinking about. They seem to rape in games.

Who I have currently and thinking about learning:
Ahri, Wukong, Garen, Kayle, Jax, Draven

Thing is, I hate Adc's. If someone doesn't feed me or if I dont ks (which it usually comes to because who the hell feeds the adc anymore in normal -_-) then I am screwed for the game. I was IN LOVE with Fizz, Zed, and Lee sin, but couldn't get kills with Lee and Zed got old really quick. Fizz tho, I can still see me having fun with him.

Anyway. Yup

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-04-2012

Jax.

Epsilon2012

12-04-2012

Just learn Kayle...

...Destroy every melee top...jungle well...support ok

TmrwLand

12-04-2012

But out of all of them, Kayle seems soo.... gross

ShamasÃ…relius

12-04-2012

from what I understand, Wukong is terrible early game but quickly gains momentum mid to late game. I think he would be SUPER FUN.

I like me some Lee Sin, Xerath, Jax, Ezreal, Graves. I am trying to master Amumu and a few others atm.

Drakojan

12-04-2012

You mastered Rengar? TELL ME YOUR SECRETS MY MASTER.

mnun

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osaru Ragnorak View Post
from what I understand, Wukong is terrible early game but quickly gains momentum mid to late game. I think he would be SUPER FUN.

I like me some Lee Sin, Xerath, Jax, Ezreal, Graves. I am trying to master Amumu and a few others atm.
Well his early game isn't that bad, just a lack of sustain or heavy damage until after Triforce prevents him from being tier 1.

As for not getting kills with him, just poke all day with E Q, then flash ult ignite for some hefty dmg

Intellectional

12-04-2012

Ryze. He's not gonna be underplayed for long, though...

I feel like such a hipster.

TmrwLand

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
You mastered Rengar? TELL ME YOUR SECRETS MY MASTER.

Lol mastering Rengar is simple. AD RUNES and AD MASTERIES. NECKLACE FIRST!!! ALWAYS.

Tons of dmg early game with runes and masteroes, scores you some kills first 3 mins. After that, dont focus so much on getting the kills, but giving them to others. You can still snowball with assits, which makes Rengar an OK support depending on how you look at it. He takes cs, sure, but with your dmg you can get them low and then with your slow you can feed your ad carry, which is perfect because with your necklace, you can snowball hard for JUST ASSITS.

Master Rengar has spoken. :P