@Riot [Official] Hurt or Heal - Season 18

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeilin

12-13-2012

Bump for all you night people on GD.

Xaerie

12-13-2012

More actions should be taken against the folks who are toxic.

It states above the comment box to...

"Please keep your comments clean and friendly. Inappropriate posts will be removed and you may receive a warning or ban."

Yet anytime someone rages, and verbally abuses someone, nothing is done. There have been many posts over time (one really bad one I took a screen shot of) that have not received any action. The posts should be getting removed or the individual should be receiving a warning/ ban. Although I have no proof the individuals are not receiving warnings, the inappropriate posts still remain which leads me to believe there is also no action being taken against these users.

If there's anything I can do to help let me know. Something needs to be done though.

Olphul

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaerie View Post
More actions should be taken against the folks who are toxic.

...anytime someone rages, and verbally abuses someone, nothing is done. There have been many posts over time (one really bad one I took a screen shot of) that have not received any action. The posts should be getting removed or the individual should be receiving a warning/ ban.

Which posts are you referring to? I tend to police and edit the HoH wall when I have available time for it. Generally speaking the people posting on the wall are fairly well behaved.

Wincrediboy

12-13-2012

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but it looks like Malphite isn't available to be hurt or healed, and isn't already eliminated... why no love for the monolith

EDIT: Nope, apparently just couldn't (or failed to) see him until I logged in.

JohnnyW

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wincrediboy View Post
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but it looks like Malphite isn't available to be hurt or healed, and isn't already eliminated... why no love for the monolith

EDIT: Nope, apparently just couldn't (or failed to) see him until I logged in.
That seems to randomly happen with varying champs. No idea why.

SzymekMaster

12-13-2012

bump

Concerto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

bumpin

LittleBigPlanet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Bump.

SzymekMaster

12-14-2012

bump for a red post

LittleBigPlanet

12-14-2012

Bump.