@Riot Screen point of view shifting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kumquatv1

01-08-2013

With all the good work on this game there has been one area where I just can't figure out why, after all this time, there has been zero thought, and that is in the area of shifting the POV of the screen.

I do understand that you can unlock the screen and move it around, etc. but really why should I be at a disadvantage as purple against blue if I want to center my character on my screen? I mean, if I want to play the game looking sideways why shouldn't I be able to? It isn't like this should cause any problems regarding pro play and it:
A: Puts everyone on a level and equal playing field
B: Allows for skilled players to shift their view around for maximum efficiency.
C: Would decrease the frustration factor of newer players, especially when trying to accomplish long range skill shots.

I mean, I really don't see a reason why such a system should not be implemented and it really should not be hard to program in. Games have been able to shift their POV for a long time, especially games using a similar skewed top down perspective like this one does. Could you please devote some resources to doing something like this to make it a more enjoyable game for all? Thank you good sirs.

Kumquatv1

01-08-2013

bumpski

Kumquatv1

01-08-2013

Hmmm. I expected more people to want this TBH.

ChaseWins

01-08-2013

Lololol you know its bad when people start blaming their skill on a camera angle that inhibits nothing

Ryster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

I don't find the camera angle that big of a deal, yes sometimes it is annoying but I know how to scroll the camera...

The one thing I would like is maybe for them to let us scroll out a little bit farther, just so I can see more of the field at a time with my small screened laptop monitor.

Kumquatv1

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryster View Post
I don't find the camera angle that big of a deal, yes sometimes it is annoying but I know how to scroll the camera...

The one thing I would like is maybe for them to let us scroll out a little bit farther, just so I can see more of the field at a time with my small screened laptop monitor.
Also an idea. Or both of them.

Calys Teneb

01-08-2013

Oh good, it's this thread again.

Rev0It

01-08-2013

I don't see why it's a big deal either. It'd help new players a lot and really wouldn't have an affect on gameplay.

Kumquatv1

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Oh good, it's this thread again.
You ever thought this thread comes up because it is something that should be addressed? nah, you just troll.

Kumquatv1

01-09-2013

Gonna go ahead and bumps this