Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Going to watch Rudolph tonight with my fiance and the kids in my house.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

12-04-2012

Anyone else going to watch it?

I'm excited. Going to get a pile of crepes and ice cream and lay in bed and get tuned in to Christmas.

Colonel J

12-04-2012

Sounds awfully painful...

Gazzi

12-04-2012

why did you get down-voted for this? is it the traditional stop-motion one?

Christmas movies aren't complete without one of those stupid-huge popcorn tins though...you need a popcorn tin to have with your crepes and ice cream!

Kohana Sushi

12-04-2012

OP, do you eat escargot?

ThaBizness

12-04-2012

Quote:
Gazzi:
why did you get down-voted for this? is it the traditional stop-motion one?

Christmas movies aren't complete without one of those stupid-huge popcorn tins though...you need a popcorn tin to have with your crepes and ice cream!

Yes, I think it's the traditional one. If it isn't I'll turn it off. Think it's on CBS. I really get in to the old traditional christmas shows.

I get downvoted for everything. I don't think theres an actual reason anymore except that it's me saying something

ThaBizness

12-04-2012

Quote:
Fruity Flowers:
OP, do you eat escargot?

Nope.

Colonel J

12-04-2012

Should watch Bad Santa and get busy after.

Gazzi

12-04-2012

Quote:
ThaBizness:

I get downvoted for everything. I don't think theres an actual reason anymore except that it's me saying something

I must have missed something. not sure why you're a target for the OT rage train.

ThaBizness

12-04-2012

Quote:
Gazzi:
I must have missed something. not sure why you're a target for the OT rage train.

Well I noticed you said you were an old OT'er posting again. I must have came in after you left.

I wasn't really joking about rubbing people the wrong way. I used to post on here as My Face Is OP but recently used this account to post.

Made many people angry and frieghtened. I am mostly avoided and downvoted without a reply.

I do become more cheerful around Christmas time though.