Going to watch Rudolph tonight with my fiance and the kids in my house.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Anyone else going to watch it?

I'm excited. Going to get a pile of crepes and ice cream and lay in bed and get tuned in to Christmas.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Sounds awfully painful...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

why did you get down-voted for this? is it the traditional stop-motion one?

Christmas movies aren't complete without one of those stupid-huge popcorn tins though...you need a popcorn tin to have with your crepes and ice cream!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohana Sushi

Senior Member

12-04-2012

OP, do you eat escargot?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzi View Post
why did you get down-voted for this? is it the traditional stop-motion one?

Christmas movies aren't complete without one of those stupid-huge popcorn tins though...you need a popcorn tin to have with your crepes and ice cream!
Yes, I think it's the traditional one. If it isn't I'll turn it off. Think it's on CBS. I really get in to the old traditional christmas shows.

I get downvoted for everything. I don't think theres an actual reason anymore except that it's me saying something


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity Flowers View Post
OP, do you eat escargot?
Nope.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Should watch Bad Santa and get busy after.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
I get downvoted for everything. I don't think theres an actual reason anymore except that it's me saying something
I must have missed something. not sure why you're a target for the OT rage train.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzi View Post
I must have missed something. not sure why you're a target for the OT rage train.
Well I noticed you said you were an old OT'er posting again. I must have came in after you left.

I wasn't really joking about rubbing people the wrong way. I used to post on here as My Face Is OP but recently used this account to post.

Made many people angry and frieghtened. I am mostly avoided and downvoted without a reply.

I do become more cheerful around Christmas time though.