Season 3: Ideal Creep Score and Gold Over Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluebaron201

12-04-2012

Hey all! Due to the popularity of my first post concerning creep scores I have updated the values to stay up-to-date with the season 3 patch.

Note this is the theoretical maximum and it simply can not be reached no matter how good you are. The charts assume you last hit every creep the moment they spawned at the enemy nexus. Obviously you will not be fighting at the nexus and will be somewhere in lane. The max creep score you can obtain in the middle lane is about a 30 second delay (estimated travel time from nexus to middle of lane and could stand some improvement from testing) from the chart. Likewise for the side lanes are 45 second delay from the chart to obtain a reasonable creep score at a particular time.

Please note that at the bottom of each chart I have replaced the 30 minute marker with which season the maximum gold belongs to.

Assumptions that were updated for the chart for season 3 reflect the changes provided in the patch notes.

Click the image to see it full size. I apologize for the non-ideal solution as I experiment on having the images load as the webpage loads.

As always feel free to post feedback and happy creeping!
~bluebaron201

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ideal_creep_score_max_gold.jpg (293.4 KB, 1112 views)
File Type: jpg Ideal_creep_score_max_gold_old.jpg (305.4 KB, 321 views)
File Type: jpg Ideal_creep_score_max_gold_S4.jpg (314.9 KB, 546 views)

IS132ba0e3fe3cf7561db0b

12-11-2012

Nice! I was searching for that.

Hipposaurus

12-11-2012

What should I be looking to hit at those 5 min intervals if I'm "doing well"? Someone told me once about 100 creeps @ 15 mins. Is that respectable? I can do it sometimes but not consistently...

Undtoromeso

12-11-2012

Anyone have a comparison for max possible gold from jungle camp spawns? I'm curious where the mathematical break-even point is, assuming your jungle isn't pillaged by laners and invasions.

SunKiIIMoon

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipposaurus View Post
What should I be looking to hit at those 5 min intervals if I'm "doing well"? Someone told me once about 100 creeps @ 15 mins. Is that respectable? I can do it sometimes but not consistently...
For a year or so i have tried for 100 by ten minutes, 200 by 20. I know the first 2 minutes do not give farm but in 10-20 minute zone i am roaming heavy so I will miss a wave or two.

first time Vayne

12-12-2012

100 cs by 15 minutes is respectable, but 100 by 10 minutes is what you should aim for. And you should be able to balance roaming and farming in the 10-25 minute period. You should not stop farming or miss any waves in that period unless you're getting kills -- those waves are crucial to keeping up in high level play.

Watch some replays of Dyrus playing in top lane. He uses his champs' abilities to clear waves all at the same time so that he can roam for the 20 seconds or so between each wave. You don't have to just sit around and last hit if you have a good roaming or pushing champ... Use those specialties to your advantage.

SXGxThor

12-12-2012

i had like 75/80 in 10 minutes. My problem is mid game, when i take the tower its complicate creep in that case for me, its too pushed =(

bluebaron201

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undtoromeso View Post
Anyone have a comparison for max possible gold from jungle camp spawns? I'm curious where the mathematical break-even point is, assuming your jungle isn't pillaged by laners and invasions.
I can work on making a chart of maximum jungle gold depending on the complexity or assumptions needed.

Undtoromeso

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebaron201 View Post
I can work on making a chart of maximum jungle gold depending on the complexity or assumptions needed.
Ah, yeah. I see how that could be complicated. What's an average 1st clear for S3 junglers? I just wonder how the math works out for the "farm jungle." I guess it would vary by champ, but I just can't bring myself to test out any more jungle stuff yet. It's painful.

PVPMaiMai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Well...I still don't get it. What's the ideal? 114 at 10? Is that what we're aiming for?