Crimson Ravens

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sephiroth70001

12-04-2012

This thread has been closed.

Knytemare07

12-04-2012

registered, tho i didn't see LoL on the list, and added you ingame

sephiroth70001

12-06-2012

Add me in game to talk or sign up at the site. =)

RakitikoSR

12-06-2012

add me, you wont be dissapointed!

sephiroth70001

12-06-2012

Just added you RakitikoSR

PRESTODYNAMO

12-07-2012

feel free and add me if you would like, just looking for casual 5v5 team or duo q partners thanks

In-game Name: PRESTODYNAMO
Personality: Humble and open
Play-style: depends on lane and team members, I mix with whatever is needed and adapt
Attitude: always humbling and happy even during losses, losing teaches you more than winning in my opinion
Strongest Role: mid and adc
2nd Strongest: support
Weakest: top
How often do you play and for how long?: I usually play on a daily bases for about 3-4 hours, that time can change and extended if needed no bed time XD
Voice Communication (Skype/available): Skype (the ram hog), I also use mumble and TS which are better in my opinion, and steam/ vent
season 2
Highest ELO(please state what queue):1350-1400 about
Current ELO(please state what queue):1100
How long you've been playing:1year at least
Time zone: central, live in MN north America
3v3/5v5: prefer 5v5
Any extra information:
Iíve been in multiple different ranked teams before and I know the drill at lower elos at least, my reason for leaving is usually do to people having bad computers or very frequent computer issues like dcing on a regular bases. I usually play adc, mid or support, but can do all roles, I rarely die over 3 deaths a game and less if Iím adc, I accept any advice and build suggestions, and love 4v5 challenges, my computer is great, 2gb graphics with 12.5 ghrz power and 27 inch monitor and I get perfect ping (most of time) and use charter cable service and have 20-30 down speed and 3 up speed if all is well in the charter world. Iím free most of the time throughout the week I currently am going to college and I am bizzy Tuesday wed Thursdays at between 5-9pm, but Iím free before and after to play.

In any case good luck and have fun

Gerbils

12-10-2012

I have to use subpar wireless internet because of where I live so using voice chat while playing would eat my 10g a month limit and lag me out while trying to play.. do you not accept members who are unable to use voice chat?

sephiroth70001

12-10-2012

I will talk to my Superiors about it. What is your IGN?

Gerbils

12-10-2012

This is my in game name. I'm mostly looking for a group to play around with in non-ranked starting off. I'm a casual player wanting to improve.

Cimis

12-10-2012

I'm very interested. Add me, IGN cimis92. About to check the site out.

12345 ... 8