How RIOT will compensate the flash nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aexalven

12-04-2012

To champions like Galio and Fiddle, depending on flashes? In the era of champions with multiple escape mechanism, jumps and dashes it really hurts those champions and every champion without any blinks, jumps or dashes.

Zoram

12-04-2012

boot enchantment that reduces the cooldown of flash by %25. I'd say that should cover it.

DNAgent

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vox1st View Post
boot enchantment that reduces the cooldown of flash by %25. I'd say that should cover it.
This.

Of course, after flashing away the people who already have good escapes will get faster boots and just chase you down making the whole thing useless.

Aexalven

12-04-2012

Lol, so i have to actually waste money to bring me hero to the state before nerf? And Lee sin and ahri will still jump like hell?

eidelvais

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aexalven View Post
hero.
Hey dumbo, League of Legends is all about Champions... Just saying.

Colonel J

12-04-2012

Flash nerf was a nerf for EVERYONE.

Felaedor

12-04-2012

Honestly, they should stop nerfing Flash as a whole, and start adding effects that make it less attractive defensively.

Visibility is the first thing that comes to mind. Flash initiation should be encouraged. Flash escapes should not.

Aexalven

12-04-2012

I agree. 99 % times I use flash offensively. Nemies from the other hand use flash 90 % defensively its frustrating. Especially for the hero without gapcloser.

Well, Fiddle was pretty bad, now he will be useless forever.

Lisztomaniac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aexalven View Post
Lol, so i have to actually waste money to bring me hero to the state before nerf? And Lee sin and ahri will still jump like hell?
either youre a troll or retarded, why would fids be useless without flash? because when you ult people will flash out?

you can fear someone before he flashes out and thats a guaranteed kill, i say thats pretty good concidering they just burned their flash

Aexalven

12-04-2012

They burned their flash? Dont be silly, they "wasted" their 6-10 second escape spell and i wasted my 180 s ulti and 300s flash. Die.