Looking for a team to play with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maggnetic

12-04-2012

hey I'm not new to league but ive never played ranked games so im looking for a player or a team to play with. i will try my best. like i said before i have never played a ranked game so i don't have an Elo sadly but im an average player

MrB1nary

12-04-2012

Hello Maggnetic,

If you're looking for a ranked partner and looking to better you elo then I would love for you to check us out at www.dirtnapgaming.com We have tons of members that are always looking for partners for duo or teams that are looking to recruit new teammates.

And also, we have a TS server too! (ts.dirtnapgaming.com) that you can use at any time to see who is on and talk to members while playing. If you have any questions about anything regarding DN, my name is "MrB1nary", or if you do not see me there, you can ask any one of the staff members that are on at that time.

Hope to see you around!

sephiroth70001

12-06-2012

I would love to talk to you about joining the Crimson Ravens. League of Legends is a new game for us but will be prospering soon. We are a highly regraded clan with even being mentioned in magazines such as PCgamer. Our website is www.crimson-ravens.com If you have any questions or would like to play a few games with us them my username is: sephiroth70001