Ninja Nerf to Revive?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTS cOOL bRO

12-04-2012

With the revive mastery now being in utility will it make a lot less champs take it? I've never used the utility tree EVER in Dominion.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

it makes everybody go utility....

iTS cOOL bRO

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
it makes everybody go utility....
Are you saying people are putting more than one point in utility then? Seems counter-intuitive on this map.

SylianEUW

12-04-2012

And Garrison is in offense. I'm really not sure how I will skill champions such as Lulu, Blitzcrank, Janna, Malphite etc now. 9/0/21 is an option, but the utility tree seems meh.

DiscworldDeath

12-04-2012

Considering that the speed is now part of the Revive summoner spell, and the mastery only grants HP, then the mastery point is not as necessary now.

Utility tree has some really awesome stuff in the 2nd tier, especially if you plan to make use of active item abilities.

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Seems like more of a buff IMO since the speed boost is the most important part of revive.

VoidInsanity

12-04-2012

The speedbuff was the important part as that is what allowed you to easily defend a base tower upon death. Without the speedbuff that tower will be captured by the time you arrive. Overall its got a buff since you can easily get -10% summoner spell cooldown in utility and still pick 21/0 or 0/21.

MyDeadGrandma

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Considering that the speed is now part of the Revive summoner spell, and the mastery only grants HP, then the mastery point is not as necessary now.

Utility tree has some really awesome stuff in the 2nd tier, especially if you plan to make use of active item abilities.
This. I cant justify going 9 points in defense anymore on my 21 offense pages.

MyDeadGrandma

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post

This. I cant justify going 9 points in defense anymore on my 21 offense pages.
Quote:

And Garrison is in offense. I'm really not sure how I will skill champions such as Lulu, Blitzcrank, Janna, Malphite etc now. 9/0/21 is an option, but the utility tree seems meh.
I think I'd go 0/21/9 now on tanky/supports.

Archlord Azezo

12-04-2012

1/21/8 is always an option and get both improvements. may not be ideal but you can do it.